Chapter 11:The End?? Part 1

Flashback

The day before the maiami championship began Hao was looking through his hero deck as he notices that even more new evil hero's have appeared with some of his elemental hero's turning into evil hero's.

He then looks towards his sacred beast deck as dark aura is surrounding it has he goes to pick it up he feels a shock to his body as he was now in a void like area

"Hello master Hao"

A deep demonic voice said to him as he turned around he saw Raviel lord of phantasms he then gives a sharp glare to raviel and says "what do you want Raviel another chance to control me"

Then appearing to the left of raviel was Uria lord of searing flames as it says "not at all we just wanna talk"

"I call BS cause anytime I see you guy's something bad is going to happen cause of you"

Then to the right of raviel was Hamon lord of striking thunder as it said "What gives you that idea"

"Oh I don't know how about the fact that YOU ARE LITERALLY MONSTER THAT LOVE DESTRUCTION AND HAVE CAUSED DESTRUCTION FOR CENTURIES"

All the sacred beast say together "Fair point"

"So tell me what you want so I can get back to looking over my deck"

"We simply just want to help you"Uria said with Hao having a face that just said do I look dumb

"Once more BS"

"Just us Hao we have only wanted to help you from the start"raviel said with Hao not believing anything

"If you really wanted to help me you would have helped me protect people instead of destroying everyone and need I remind you that YOU ALMOST KILLED FYUYA"

"The key word is almost"Hamon said with Hao right eye twitching in annoyance

"Look I understand but you said it yourself we cause destruction we don't know how to help you out without hurting anyone"raviel says with Hao just sighing and rubbing the bridge of his nose

"Why me huh what makes me so special that you want to help huh"

Raviel then spoke "cause of how you treated us after you inherited your brother deck after he died"

Hao eyes then widen as he is shocked that they have memories of HIS world "how do you..."

Uria then said "you see your brother had the real authentic sacred beast us of course cause we had travelled from our world to yours and your brother was the first to find us and use us"

Hamon continued "and cause we were in your world our powers were sealed when your brother died we thought we would be thrown away cause we thought your brother was the only one who cared about us for you see when he found us he took amazing care of us and built a deck around us as well as use us In every tournament only usin his hero deck on you"

Sigh "of course he did I remember when my brother came home with you guys he was so excited and you guys became his favorite cards"

Raviel then speaks "As Hamon said when your brother died we thought we would be thrown away forgotten even but you came a long you used us just as much as your brother did and even upgraded our deck again and again"

"Of course you guys to me were the only things keeping my memories of my brother alive you became my favorite cards just like my brother"

"You see Hao that we really want to help you as you and your brother helped us so please accept our apologies for hurting others and let us help you"