Sleepover pt.2 (not sure if there are going to be multiple parts)

⚠️The music may be offensive to some readers⚠️ and in all of my parts to this there's always going to be a weird picture

Olivia put the collar around Axels neck, and hooked the leash. Axel whimpered as Olivia clasped the leash.

Olivia got back to where she was straddling Axel, who was desperate for Olivia's touch, their mind started racing at the thought of what Olivia could do Axel had never been in this position, losing all their dominance.

Meanwhile Olivia was appreciating her work she stared at Axel, loving every part of their body.

Olivia held Axels jaw and said you look gorgeous beneath me, we should do this more often~ with a smirk across her face.

Olivia started slow first on Axels lips, gradually moving down to their neck, this made Axel crazy for Olivia's touch; how gentle she was. Axel whined when Olivia started sucking on their neck leaving love bites around their collar and jawline.

Olivia went further down Axels body, moving down their breast. Axel softly moaned as Olivia flattened her tongue over Axles nipple, while softly kneeling the other breast giving it the same attention.

Olivia glided down Axels body to their waist and looked up to them asking for consent, Axel still in need of Olivia's attention nodded. Olivia said do you think you can be good for me and keep quiet or will I have to use a gag~ (for the newbies a gag is like her shirt, just something to keep Axel quiet) Axel mumbled I'll I can try.

Olivia licked Axels folds, spreading them with her fingers; she started sucking on Axels clit, making Axel squirm and lightly moan. Olivia held down Axels hips and started sucking harder marking Axel moan out.

Olivia entered a finger into Axel letting them get used to the feeling and started pumping in and out of them while still sucking and licking Axels clit.

Axel was whining and moaning louder now, saying Olivia's name in between breaths, Axel was very sensitive to touch so they throughly enjoyed this. Olivia stopped sucking but increased her speed and curled her fingers hitting Axels g-spot almost instantly. Axels legs began to shake and their moans became breathy and loud as they almost screamed Olivia's name begging her not to stop and how they were so close to finishing.

Olivia looked at Axels body and into their teary eyes and said your being so good for me, go on finish. With those words Axel immediately finished over Olivia's hands leaving them a mess. Olivia started to lick up what she could of Axles mess.

Axle still lightly shaking looked Olivia in her eyes and said I love you, Olivia held them in her arms and said I love you too darling, you did so good for me. How about we get you a bath and call it a night hmm? Axel nodded and followed Olivia to her bathroom and sat on the counter as Olivia ran the water.

Olivia picked up Axel and set them in the bath tub joining Axel, smiling as they both finished bathing and falling asleep in each others arms

Hope you enjoyed, Have a nice night/day/ afternoon and thank you for reading. If you have any requests put them in the comments I'll read them and try to put all of them into a story