Master..

⚠️This has degration, choking and praise⚠️
If this isn't what you like wait for like 2 weeks bc I have severe art block, sorry I haven't published in a while my emotions are painful and I just finished school ;-;

It was around 8pm and Olivia and Axel were messing around teasing and flirting just the usual when they're bored. While they were messing around they got into a play fight Axel ended up over Olivia, Olivia being the tease she is said "you look so good up there master~" Axel immediately froze in their panic and got off of Olivia sitting next to her.

Olivia looked playful and confused, she straddled Axel and said "why'd you get off you know what I want" Axel nodded still haveing mega gay panic.

Olivia put Axels hands around her waist and held Axels jaw, kissing them. Soon the kiss deepened, Olivia's tongue in Axels mouth. Axel ran their hands up Olivia's sides and back down to her pant line tugging it.

Olivia pulled away from the kiss and layed down, Axel sat over her taking off their shirt and began undressing Olivia first her shirt and then her shorts leaving Olivia almost bare in front of Axel.

They were stunned at the sight before them, no matter how many times Axel had seen Olivia unclothed whether be in the locker rooms or at home they would still be left breathless.

Axel kissed Olivia down her neck, sucking and giving love bites here and there leaving marks on her neck.
Axel gradually got lower to her collarbone soon to Olivia's breasts. Axel unclipped Olivia's bra and latched their mouth to Olivia's breasts sucking and teasing her other breast with their hand.

Olivia's hands were wrapped around Axel, Axel pinned Olivia's hands to the bed and started kissing down her stomach. They sat back up over Olivia held her neck and said "Do you think you can be a good slut for your "master"~" lightly squeezing. Olivia nodded eagerly wanting for Axel to stop teasing.

Axel runs their hands down Olivia's body to her soaked clit and starts to lightly pushing with their thumb while pumping two fingers in Olivia, gradually speeding up with each whimper from her.

Olivia could feel a knot in her stomach, Olivia's screaming Axels name begging how she's so close. Axel felt her walls close around their fingers, they look at Olivia and say "be a good girl and finish for me"  with those words Olivia finishes over Axels fingers.

Axels slows their movements and stops, they look at Olivia to see her panting and whimpering. They cuddle close to Olivia, they feel her breathing slow.

Axel gets up and leaves for a bit, when they return they pick Olivia up and bring her to the bathroom, laying her in the bubble bath they had prepared, they join Olivia, sitting behind her holding her and rubbing her fragile body. When the water ran cold they got out drying Olivia and themselves, dressing in their favorite pjs and falling asleep in each others arms,smiling.

I hope you enjoyed reading if there are any grammar mistakes just tell me I'll improve the next publish, thank you for reading have a good day/night/afternoon goodbye <3