Chapter 10: Never Let Go Of The Girl Next Door

I looked at Ender and thought why didn't you tell me sooner. I could have worked it out with you. Then I realized I really did like him. But he didn't know it. I thought of all the time we spend together in these past couple of months. I grabbed his hand.

"Valentine." He said in his sleep. Oh no he's going to wake up. I let go of his hand.

"Valentine!" He sat up in his bed and ran out.

"Ender, wait!" I chased after him.

"Ender! What are you doing, Ender?"

"I know what she wants!" Ender shouted.

"Ender!"

"Warning you're leaving an oxygen balanced environment."

"Ender stop!" I grabbed on to him but he opened the door and pushed out. I grabbed two air packs and ran out.

"It's not safe! Ender!" I ran up to him and gave him a air pack.

"Breathe. Just breathe." We stood there looking at a big structure.

"In the mind game, I saw this place."

"What are you talking about?"

"The Formics access the game through me. Their thoughts. My dreams. All mixed together. They were trying to communicate." He started to walk forward.

"What are you doing?" He turned back to me.

"Go back." I shook my head.

"No."

"Please I need to do this." I shook it slowly. Then all of the sudden he kissed me. I looked at him with my eyes wide. But then I closed my eyes enjoying it while it lasted. He pulled away. I opened my eyes slowly. I saw him smile a bit.

"Please go back." This time I said yes. Before he left I grabbed his hand. He turned back to me.

"Will you come back?" He nodded and I let go. I watched him slowly walk away. I knew he could do whatever he had to do because he is Commander Ender Wiggin. And he can do anything! The End!

Thank u all so much for giving me all your support! I will start posting more stories I promise!