WRC 2022

days had been since the race in Bahrain and now y/n was getting ready for the WRC race everyone decided they wanted to watch y/n doing the rallying, so they all went with her to the uk since the race started there y/n was now in her uniform. and ready to go.

"there has been a change of plan y/n's co driver couldn't make it since he is injured y/n will not be racing today." "wait cant one of us do it we are drivers at the end of the day." "u are but ur formula one drivers not rally drivers." "its the same thing isn't it." "well yes."

"then its settled y/n will race and she can pick fer co driver." y/n looked at Kelly who argued with the staff as well, y/n smiles and Kelly knew she smiled because she could see the moon shape eye's. "ok fine y/n can drive, y/n pick ur co driver."

"Pierre lets go." Pierre nods and walks to the car and gets in since all of them decided to wear their suits to go. y/n and Pierre got in the car and y/n made her way to the starting line. the race started and everything was going good. laps later y/n finished in first,

y/n and Pierre got out of the car and y/n looks at him "u good." "man that was awesome." everyone laugh's at Pierre. "at least u didn't throw up." "Im a f1 driver it doesn't bother me."

"my old co driver before the one I got now he was a f1 driver and still threw up because of how fast I was going and how close I was to the edge of the cliff because of it." everyone just laughed and then they left to go see the score points. since y/n was last to go. "u beat everyone y/n ur going to go first in the next one."

"yes that's a new record." everyone left to go back to the hotel to chill before tomorrow to start the next part but this time there is no finishing as they need to go from Scotland down to North Wales stopping there to get sleep so no,

accidents happen and then they go to South Wales to London back up to Scotland to finish off the uk rally. everyone was now at the hotel that y/n had gotten for them and it was massive. "wow this place is so big and expensive." "I'm used to this type of things."

"were u born into a rich family or something." "yes." everyone looks at y/n shocked. "and u didn't tell us." "I didn't want to show off that I was from a rich family." "makes sence why u did that anyway who are ur parents." "well my birth parents died so I was adopted into a rich family I never wanted to run the business because im bad at stuff like that all I wanted to do was drive car's or fix them.

my parents said if I could pass the motorsports academy then I could do what I wanted if I failed I would have to run the business when I am older. and since I passed I got to stay."

"wow so where did u grow up." y/n walks into the hotel "I grew up in China." everyone walked in following y/n and being Shocked. y/n checked in to get the room keys for everyone. once she got the keys she hands everyone a key. "you all got a room to ur self."

y/n made her way to the elevator with everyone and pressed the button for the floor they were on. it was now the next day everyone had just arrived at the race everyone was stood by their car's ready. "right u guys remember the plan right." "yes we remember."

"ok good." "is this allowed." "yes its allowed." "just making sure because we don't want to get into trouble." y/n laugh's at everyone and then everyone got into their car's. ready to go. the lot who were going to be at the destination of swapping went first. after a hour the rally drivers went. once everyone reached the first swap destination,

Pierre left the car and ran to the other car while Lando ran form the other car to y/n's car once Lando got in the car and closed the door y/n drove off to the next destination. many swaps later y/n was the first one to arrive in North Wales to where they needed to stop. y/n and Lando got out of the car and the staff comes up to them.

"u can head to the hotel we already checked everyone in here are ur key's." "ok thanx what time do we need to be up for." "u need to be up for 2am everyone is then to come here to talk about the next race in Monaco then heading over to the usa." y/n and Lando nod and then made their way to the hotel. "I can't wait to go back to Monaco its been so long since I've been home.

"wait u live in Monaco as well." "Yes I live there I love it there its nice." "wow so all of us live there wow." "wait what do u mean all of us besides myself Max, Kelly and Charles I didn't know the rest of u guys lived there." "well now u know we all live there but we don't know where everyone is located at though."

by now everyone had arrived and everyone went to their room's. the next day at 2am everyone was stood by there cars waiting to hear what is going to happen.

"ok as we know once we get to Scotland again to finish off the UK, we are going from Scotland to Monaco that is later on when y/n has done her other driving stuff." when everyone heard what was going to happen everyone got exited.

y/n laugh's and then everyone got into the car's this time Carlos was co driver with y/n. many swaps again y/n was the first one to arrive in Scotland ahead of everyone and parked the car in the place she had to park and then waited for the others.

once everyone had crossed y/n and Yuki stood on the podium on the 1st while the other drivers stood on the 2nd and 3rd past. y/n slammed the bottle on the floor after shaking the champagne bottle and starts to celebrate.

"who ever she ends up with will be lucky to have a grate person like her." once the celebrations was done y/n and the others made their way to the hotel y/n had booked.