Chapter 3: Confessions, Feelings And Being As A Family - Part one

-Y/N POV-

It's 6:45 AM in the morning and Y/N was waking up by his phone from the Pillar Man theme music. He reached for his phone from the nightstand and turned it off while getting out of bed. Y/N still remembers that Gojira and the rest of the girls are living with him now. When Y/N walks out from his room while heading to the bathroom to take a piss. As Y/N is using the restroom, he is thinking about last night with Gojira. He did make a promise by teaching them about his world and helping them by researching Monster Island, if it does exist.

After he is done using the bathroom, Y/N walk past the guest room where the girls are sleeping in and want to check on them. He was planning on checking on them, but he decided not to wake them up as he headed downstairs to the kitchen area to get breakfast ready. Y/N pulled out two of his cooking skillets by placing them on the counter and plugging them in while the temperature was on low.

Y/N: Okay Y/N, what is the perfect breakfast for your new guest's?

He walks to the refrigerator to see what he can find. As he opens up his refrigerator and begins looking through it, he grabs dozens of eggs, bacon's and fruits of strawberries, raspberries and blueberries. He got what need for breakfast by placing them on the counter and went back to get a stick of butter for the skillet. After a few minutes of letting the butter melt in one of the skillets, Y/N crack all the eggs and let them cook.

Y/N: Okay, now the beacons.

He opened up the package of bacon and put them on the other skillet while cooking.

Y/N: Now we're talking.

After 20 minutes of cooking breakfast, he finished cooking both eggs and bacon as he turned off one of the skillets while letting them cool off a little bit. As he is about to wash up the fruits, he can hear footsteps coming down from the stairs. Y/N turned around and saw Caesar who is still wearing his boxer from last night while rubbing her eyes as she was half awake.

Y/N: Good morning Caesar. Did you sleep well last night?

Caesar: Yawning Morning Y/N. I slept pretty good last night on those...uhh...what are those things again when you go to sleep?

Y/N: It's called a bed Caesar.

As Caesar was about to say something to Y/N, she started to smell something delicious while making her drool. She walks to the counter and notices some very good food when Y/N is washing up some fruits.

Caesar: Y/N, what is this and why do they smell so good?

Y/N: I'm cooking some breakfast for everyone. I cooked eggs, bacon and I just washed up a few fruits now.

Caesar: Is it okay if I try one, please? Because they look so delicious.

Y/N: Both eggs and bacon are still hot, but I'll let you try out this fruit. Here catch.

Y/N tosses one of the strawberries to Caesar and she quickly grabs the strawberry with a quick reflex. Caesar took a bite out of the fruit and chewed on it. As she swallowed it, both of her long fluffy ears went up and made her tail wagging by itself because of the flavor of the fruit.

Caesar mind: S-So delicious! This fruit is so delicious!

Y/N: I take it that you like it, do you Caesar?

Caesar: It's so good! Can I have another one, please?

Y/N: Hehe. You can have some when breakfast is ready. If everyone is getting up.

Caesar: Oh don't worry, we Kaiju have a strong sense of smell. So they'll be up very soon. And Y/N.

Y/N: Yeah Caesar?