Day 1 of Revenge

A figure of a girl bound by chains in neck, hands,legs, and waist is sitting on a chair is trembling, writing something.
*Click* Someone enters

Then came the melodious voice of a man. "Ohh, my sweetheart, it looks like you have finished writing about yourself. Mnnn, it certainly will be a great autobiography."
A trembling little voice said, "Please, now let me go. I know my mistake. Please, I prom-" "Arrghh" "Ohh! I can't, sweetheart. I can't. You know I like you. How can I bear to let you go." Said the man in sweet voice.

"No please please I really know my mistakes. I'll go and apologize to you please let me go. I leave this country. Noooo-- I,I, I'll leave this continent and go. Please let me go." Pleaded the girl in a meek voice, which was almost inaudible if not for the large, dreadful, and torturous empty room. One could not have been able to hear anything.

"Ohhh, it hurts my heart that you want to leave me, Mnn. Look at me, darling. Aren't I the one who you used to like? Say you even tried to harm my little chuhiya just because you were very jealous of her getting close to me? You see, this beautiful mouth, sweet tongue, and your angelic voice uttered those hideous things about her, which led her getting isolated from others, suffering bullying for a year, and which led to her death." stated the main, gripping her mouth hard with a leather belt in a sweet and calm voice.

"Arrgh, Mhhhh," the girl struggled under the dominance of the man.

"Ahhh, looks like you don't quite like me, and as I stated I love, I certainly can't bear to see you in any sort of grievance." Said the man while remving and opening the chains and lifting them from the girls body.

The girl looked at him in surprise, it has been a week since he caught her and she was  forced to write everything about her life in papers given by the man . She was confused, do he really like her. But shouldn't he hate her for what she did.

"What happened don't you want to leave now leave I letting you go." Said the man. "Are you really letting me leave?" Asked the girl in nasal voice. "Yeah, sweetheart I'm. What you can't bear to leave. Hmm?" Asked the man in low whisper while taking her into his arms. "Ohhh, I'm sorry I totally forgot how cold and damp this room is you must be feeling very chilled right now. Let me take you out." Said the man in concerned voice.
T

he man lifted her in bridal style and carried her upstairs of the house. He then took her to kitchen and positioned her on the kitchen counter. "I remember you liked the you really liked the Dosa I made 2 days ago. Do you want me to cook those for you or something else?" Asked the man sweetly to the girl. "I'I' anything is fine with me." Answered the girl in weak and timid voice.

"Ohh looks like you are a good girl. " stated the man and started preparing Dosa for the girl.

None of them uttered any word about what happened earlier it seemed like they both are a sweet couple married for years.

"Ohh my my looks like our Jalak really likes the Dosa. Hmm?" Teased the man. Keeping a finger on her lips the man said "Ohhh you don't need to respond to me eat your food or it get spoiled."

After 5 minutes the girl finished eat the Dosa's. "You finished eating. Wait a minute why are you still so cold we have been here like for 30 minutes?" Said the man in concerned voice.

"It's okay I'm fine it is getting wa-- Ha Ha Ha YYYooouu--aaa." " Oh my Govinda! What is happening to you are you okay?" Asked the man in concerned voice.

"Ahh I forgot you wanted to leave right? You really think I'll let you go after what you did to my dear ones. You know what that chuhiya is dear to me but you dared to harm her. Ha...Ha..Ha...Haaa don't worry now you will will be free of worries, tension, stress, fear and any other emotions." Stated the man calmly.

"Don't worry it'll end quickly in no time." The man started with a evil smile. Then he opened the microwave and picked up the girl and placed her gently inside it and said. "Don't worry I mixed cocaine in those Dosa's you won't be able to struggle much that way it'll end your misery early." Said the man before closing the door.

Then he set to the temperature to 100°C and adjusted the timer to 10 minutes.

The water in her  body heated up due to molecular resonance with the microwaves.

As her skin burnt and the subcutaneous fat is rendered she screamed in excrutiating pain. Her eyeballs exploded from the pressure build-up as the water in them turns to steam with nowhere to escape.

After a few minutes, the heat penetrated deep into her  bodies, causing her internal organs to rupture and boil. The skin began to crisp as the unrelenting heat savages her body.

The nerves  witherd and died, then causing involuntary spasms as the muscles are bombarded with chaotic noise, followed by stillness as the proteins in the muscles are denatured and lose their function.

Now, the microwaves was filled with her fried brain, these were the longest ten minutes of Jalak's life  with those ten minutes everything came to end.