wedding reception

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2028]

the moment hana walked out of the elevator, all eyes were on her

her stunning sparkly dress and a beautiful tiara. of course, hana glammed up for her wedding day. everything from the smallest thing on her wedding to the biggest, they spend a lot on it.

"god, everyone's looking at me," hana said as she hid behind her manager.

her manager laughed, "why wouldn't they be looking at you? you're the bride. of course, they will look at you. plus, considering your beautiful gown."

"this is so embarrassing," hana said as she covered her face with her bouquet.

her manager just laughed.

"hana!"

hana raised her head and beamed a smile when she saw her high school friends.

"oh my god!" she excitedly said as she hugged them all.

"you're so pretty!" they said to her.

hana laughed, "aw, thank you! thank you so much for coming!"

"of course we would come. this is the wedding of the year. plus, you're our friend!" they said.

hana pouted, "thank you so much."

"just the decorations on the spiral stairs have blown us away. your wedding is crazy rich. you're that crazy rich asian. in real life," they said to her.

hana laughed, "i take that all as a compliment. yeah, johnny and i splurge on this wedding. literally."

her friends laughed, "we can obviously see that."

after meeting some guests, hana excused herself to go into the bridal room. since tonight will be a long night, she needs to rest as much as she possibly can now. 

while hana was resting in the bridal room, johnny entered the room with mark. 

"i figured it out that you were here after i went upstairs and they told me you've come down," johnny said as he took off his suit.