THE LAST CHAPTER

Isabella

Dear, me

The ending of a love story can take many different forms depending on the specific circumstances and the individuals involved. Some love stories end happily, with the couple living happily ever after and enjoying a long and fulfilling life together. Others may end on a bittersweet note, with the couple parting ways but still cherishing the memories they shared.

Unfortunately, not all love stories have a happy ending. Some couples may experience a painful and difficult breakup, with feelings of heartbreak, regret, and loss. In some cases, one or both partners may decide to end the relationship due to issues such as infidelity, lack of communication, or simply falling out of love.

Regardless of how a love story ends, it is important to remember that every relationship is unique and that there is no one "right" way for a love story to conclude. What matters most is how the individuals involved handle the situation and move forward with their lives, whether that means finding new love or focusing on personal growth and self-care.

Me being given another chance at life was a blessing recently I had to go back to school it was hard terrifying actually but Ezra was by my side the whole time until the end were very committed

I've been through a lot I tried to kill myself my lover saved my life
And I met someone who I can spend the rest of my life with

It's been a roller coaster and I loved every second of it

This is the end and beginning of my new chapter
What I've learned is don't make a permanent decision on something that temporary
God bless and learn from your mistakes don't act on them

Sincerely, Isabella