helplessness

it was 11 at night arjun finally fell asleep . priya got up and wore her blouse and bra . she knew they dont have option but as a women it was hard for her to allow someone like this

she got up without making any sound and went to washroom when she came back she saw advait was sitting on couch head resting on back and lights on.

they both asked at the same time                                                                                                                                     r uh ok? advait just nodded and held her hand and spoke

i am so sorry priya. i promised ur father that i will cherish uh protect uh but here u r protecting us u are literally giving us ur dignity . i would never be able to pay off this debt priya . i feel horrible seeing you like this. i know i know u are sooo good but i know u are hurt too . priya i feel wrecked.

priya was understading his dilemma .she said m ur wife advait ji .. uh promised to protect me and i know uh will protect me with ur life. but dont protect me from family advait ji . its already hard for arjun . i know u are hurt too uh have to behave firmly with arjun whereas u are the one who care for him the most .we have to do it advait ji .i know times are hard but we should be each others strength . not weekness advait ji.

advait was not feeling good. he just nodded priya sighed and made him sleep on bed and said i will go sleep in guest room . stay with arjun if he needs something or if he cries call me i will be there. and dont think i will feel bad or distrbing me like things. we are family

hkk hai to farz bhi hai

advait nodded. and priya went out. when priya was going towards guest room she saw arhan and aditya sitting in front of their fathers potrait and crying. she knew its hard  for them too. she went and made milkshake for them . after sometime she gave it to them and sat beside them . they both just took the glass but they both were feeling immense sorrow seeing their bhabhi like this. hearning her cries . seeing arjun everything.

aditya spoke after 5 min

we feel sorry bhabhi . we always wanted uh to be happy . now uh are the one in pain and see the destiny we cant even do anything. you got married 1 week before and uh absolutely got no happiness from us . instead uh are taking our resposibilities food dress home bhaiya and

arjun.....

arhan spoke ...frst day i told uh  agrr aditya arjun tng kre to mujhe btana m thik krdunga now see my helplessness bhabhi ... i cant even keep my words i know u r hurt and all i do is hearing cries . of urs . of arjuns. bhaiya is becoming firm and we all know how much its hurting him .

priya spoke

hogya na? ab chup se meri baat suno ..hum ek family hai . problems hrr family m aati hai toh kya family ko chod doge ? nhi na ...to mai bhi to family hu ..to mai kyse mere ek bachhe ko chod du ..aditya arhan ..arjun chota h islie usse bachha ni kehti  tumdono s bhi utna hi pyar krti hu mai. tumdono ko is trh rota dekhna bhot mushkil h bchha ..or tumhare bhaiya  unki to jaan ho tum sbb tum sb hste ni ho to ...unke dil k tukde hote hai ..aasu tumhari aankh m aay dil unka rota h

hum sb ko aaps m ek dusre k lie strong hona pdega ..we are family

advait was hearing her from being he was shocked to see her love for his brothers her care for advait. he was not understanding how she use to know everything before he says.

advait fake coughed to gain the trios attention. advait spoke ummm actually i have an important meeting at 9 tommorow i will be back till 12.30 . and priya uh have to go to

hospital

uh would need to take one more injection after that injections will be on 1 week gap. priya knew about it so she just nodded. advait further spoke arhann will go with you. its not safe to go alone and i cant come. your appointment is at 9 .

arhan will uh go will ur bhabhi ? or if u are busy i will arrange different security for her..............no no bhaiya what uh are talking i will go with bhabhi ...

and aditya

arhan and priya will go hospital ...i have meeting you will have to take care of arjun for sometime after he wakes up . aditya was scared. when they bought arjun home he started crying for priya aditya didnt knew how will he manage him. still he wasnt able to refuse he was understanding its important he just nodded and said ok bhaiya.

after that ...advait went to their room . priya was going to guest room when arhan asked bhabhi here? she said ..umm yea i will be here for some days ... arhan remembered how boys arranged her room for her comfort now she is leaving everything and lady of the house is going to live in guest room. but arhaan and aditya understood the reason they just nodded with teary eyes. priya kissed their forhead . and went to guest room . that night aditya slept with arhan he didnt wanted to be alone.

next morning  at 7  priya did her morning routine and went to arjuns room took his cloths and placed it in their room . she took advaits  closed and placed it out too with his wallet hankey and cards after that she woke up advait. when advait went to get fresh in up

she went down and prepared breakfast . when advait came arhaan too came . she served breakfast to both of them with their black coffee and tea . and she ate too after that  priya said advait ji aap jb jayen to aditya ko utha dijiega .. khana maine bana diya h or arjun k milk shake fridge m hai.. or arjun k kpde humare kmre m hai ... aditya ko khiyega nehla de please ..

advait kissed her forhead and said i will... uh take care call me kuch ho to ..i will be there          priya gave him a cute smile and went with arhan .

after half hour advait woke up aditya and told him to take care of arjun after he wakes up give him bath feed him breakfast and give medicines . aditya understood everything  carefully .
After advait went to office aditya went to advaits room where arjun was sleeping he saw his cloths and sighed seeing priyas effort . He was feeling warmth of mother .
It was 8.45 arjun woke up . He started lookin for priya but he saw aditya there
He asked - bhaiya where is mumma i want mumma
Aditya said - bchha mumma bhaiyu k sath hospital gai hai abhi thodi der m aajygi tb tk aap nha k kha lo . Hearing aditya arjun started crying. Aditya tried everything after 10 min he felt like he will get panic attack or get unconscious
He unwillingly called priya
She was waiting for doc
Priya - ha beta bolo
Aditya - bhabhi
Priya - hn bol n bchha
Aditya - bhabhi arjun bhot rorha h aapke lie maine bhot koshish ki par chup nhi horha . Please aap aajao na .
Priya - bas aarhi hu 20 min
Priya ran towards arhan and asked him to pick injection. Advait will inject her . She is going home for arjun and ran away
Arhan sighed listening to her .She slept at 2 yesterday woke up early did everything now this she wasnt even getting rest .
He went to pick injection
Whereas priya went home with some bodyguards and driver .
What will happen when arjun will see her?
How will advait inject her?
What will be the future .....
.
.
One important question guys .... PLEASE TELL ME ARE YOU GUYS LIKING MY STORY ? or u should change the theme?

You complete us!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें