Part 2

Oh I  should make it clear that dick is 14 meaning he's been with Slade for 6 years! Oh and tw for injury and angst! Don't read if your not comfortable because there will be other things I forgot to mention.!
——————————————————-

3rd pov:
Renegade woke silently, as he was taught before, making sure to take in his surroundings before making his consciousness known. He cracked one eye open to find he was in some sort of med bay. Alas, he was chained to the bed so his escape was made 10x harder.

His hands were wrapped in bandages, as were his ribs. There was a patch of red on them where the arrow embedded itself in his side. His other injuries would be fine.

He noticed his suit,utility belt, shoes and gloves were gone so most of his weapons were in the clutches of the heroes. Dick took out a pin from a secret compartment somewhere (idk where don't ask) and began picking at the locks.

Because fate hates our dear boy, the bat along with black canary walked into the room. Deciding now was a good time, he let them know he was awake with a smirk he told them; and I quote "this is some really kinky shit going on here bats. Is this appropriate for a minor such as myself?" He asked in mock horror.

The elders were in stunned silence and renegade took that as his cue to unbuckle himself from the bed and leap up. With calculating eyes, he watched the adults in the room take a stance, ready to fight him again.

He merely cackled as he disappeared into the shadows. Renegade knew when he needed to retreat to his weapons, and now was one of those times. Father had insisted if he ever came in contact with the bat to always have a smoke bomb at the ready and escape. Even if he was skilled enough to take him down.

Right now, he was glad he hacked the leagues systems to get blueprints for the cave and their 'secret satellite'. He had an idea where they were keeping his stuff, in the meeting room oddly enough. They probably held a meeting during the day he was asleep about him.

Knowing them they'd probably want to recruit him. Well tough for them, he's loyal to his dad. Using this logic, he finally found his gear and grabbed it. Putting on his outer mask and utility belt (he has a mask like Slade's + a domino mask that was already on his face).

He'd had some time before the others came to look for him so he opened the nearest door and slid inside. He began putting on his suit and was nearly done, only having to pull it over his top half, when kid flash walked in looking for him.

"Uh-" ren looked at him awkwardly. Completely frozen on the spot, he hasn't noticed kid flash staring at his bare chest. "Dude- you- why?" Kid stuttered out.

"Since your here help me with this zip would you?" Dick asked nicely. Wally not knowing what he was doing, completely blank faced, helped him pull up the zip "good?" He questioned "good." Dick clarified.

They both forgot completely what they were doing before started conversing about random stuff, Wally piping in some cheesy pick up lines during it.

"So how's the team?" Renegade asked with a bit of sarcasm that came with taking them down, regretting it after wally started complaining about how they always insult him, leave him out and make fun of him for everything. They never took him seriously. For the first time renegade actually felt remorse for someone.

KF had sat with him and spoken even tho he was a villain. He actually felt like he was a normal person for once. They had just met yet they felt like they knew each other for years.

"You know what, Wally. I kinda feel like we should be friends. I have no ill intentions, you just.. make me feel like I have a place somewhere and I really appreciate it." Dick said truthfully. "You know my identity?" He asked kinda worried but not entirely. " I know the whole leagues identity" he merely shrugged shrugged.

"Hey, it's only fair I know yours!" Kid argued. Dick sighed and removed his mask and reluctantly removed his domino. "Wow.." Wally whispered, breathless. "Damn your breathtaking I nearly died. So apart from being hot, what do you do for a living?"
"1, I kill people Wally , 2. do you usually flirt with everyone you meet?" Renegade asked him. "Well- uh- no?" Wally tried to seem sure but he stuttered over his words.

Dick could hear running down the hall, thanks to his enhanced senses, and slapped his masks back on his face before getting into a stance.
Just then the door bust open to reveal an absolutely livid Batman, confused flash, fuming superman and the team who just looked extremely perplexed. "Kid flash." Batman glared even more at him and kid winced.

"Heya bats.." he cringed at how meek he sounded. "WALLY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU TRAITOR!" Artemis immediately assumed and started yelling at him. The team just staring disappointingly at him.

Kid looked down and nearly felt like crying "it's not like that.." he muttered. They had got it all wrong! "Oi. Stop yelling at him. Just because you look like a dog doesn't mean you have to act like a bitch." Renegade defended him, stepping between them and Wally. Artemis looked like a child who didn't get sweets, while everyone else was in silence. Alas someone HAD to ruin it.

Wally looked up at dick just in time for Connor to throw himself at Ren with a shout. Dick dived out of the way and rolled toward Wally. He tilted his head towards kid flash and the latter looked to the floor for a second. They both nodded to each other. He was really doing this.

But first, Wally decided he'd try negotiate with them. "Guys.. please! I'm not a traitor, I just saw his side of the story." He pleaded. "WALLY HE BROKE YOUR LEGS!" Connor screamed at him. Even dick paused at this, he forgot that information.

"He didn't kill me though! He didn't kill any of you!" Wally was angry now. Nobody was listening, renegade looked towards Batman and saw a contemplating look on his face that nobody but him saw. Dick sighed.

He lowerred his stance and looked towards Wally. "I'm not forcing you to anything, my father may not agree with my decision but walls, do you want to come with me? Or stay. It's up to you." He said. Inching towards the shadows.

"IF YOU GO WALLY WELL NEVER TAKE YOU BACK!" Artemis yelled, clearly furious with his statement. Wally felt miss Martian in his mind.

"Wally?" She asked him. "Yeah?" He replied. "Do you really want to go?" M'gann sounded heartbroken and it was almost enough for him to stay. Almost. "Look green cheeks, I can't stay anymore. I was gonna leave the team soon anyways. They all treat me like garbage, they hate me! Especially Artemis! Roy was right to leave the team. I would've left with him if I'd have known it would be like this." He stated simply, when in reality he was panicking. "Please be safe wally." M'gann stopped floating and deflated, nobody noticing.

"Take care of him." Was all renegade heard in his head before wally came speeding to him, picking him up and rushing to the zeta tubes.

Under his mask, renegades face was redder that his companions hair. Not that he'd ever admit it to anyone but Wally and his dad but he knew what love was. And with Wally, it was love at first sight.

Taking in the inside sight of the mountain for the last time, Wally granted renegade access and they left. Ending up in an alleyway in blüdhaven, which was convenient for dick because that's where his and Slade's apartment was, Wally put him down. To be honest, neither of them realised they were still clinging to each other.

It was gonna be a good point in thier lives, they both felt it.

———————————
Wordcount: 1390
———————-