UPDATE

Hey everyone! Jason here!

Gosh, it's been a hot while since I last updated this story. For those who have read so far, and had been expecting a new part all this while, I am truly sorry for the wait. I was going through a difficult period in my life, and I wasn't mentally prepared to continue writing such a big story. I was really pressured with school (still am), and I had to post-pone consistent writing for quite a while. Iliad Teen-Edition was originally supposed to be 45 chapters after all, and I wanted to upload frequently, as well as deliver the best kind of content I could. I quickly gave it up due to pressure, in hopes that one day I'd be comfortable and ready to start writing again. And of course, be proud of what I am sharing with the world.

And it seems like I am now!

Iliad Teen Edition will be re-written and re-published during this summer! I'll have time to finish up with writing more chapters, and actually be proud of what I am presenting to you all. I want to do the best I can with this story. It's very special and important to me, and I want you all to enjoy it, at its outmost peak! Now I have editors for the chapters, for plot and flow consistency, and my program is less strict. And of course, it's been a true honour to see you liking the story so far! I hope you'll stay around to see how the story goes.

For updates and content in regards to this story, check out our Instagram , @iliad_teenedition . If you want to contact me firsthand, you can find me on Instagram, @jashiethh .

Thank you for reading! It'll be a true honour to see you!

Jason xxx