Revenge | Draco Malfoy

His cold, grey eyes stare at the boy in front of him. His red-haired nemesis, the so-called 'Chosen One', had made it his duty to antagonise and annoy him for many years. So many wasted days, where he went home fuming over some trick Potter had played on him. But finally, today was the day. The day Draco Malfoy would have his vengeance.

Sophie has her hair in a tight ponytail as she's walking through the halls. She's trying to find her boyfriend, Harry Potter, since she just found out he cheated on her.

Draco glares at the girl who is blubbering in the corrider. She would be pretty, if it weren't for the tears ruining her face.

Pick her out as a Gryffindor. He'd love to take the credit for those tears. Draco starts walking towards her, trying to look more imposing than usual. He could scare this girl to pieces.

"I don't have time for you, Malfoy. I'm looking for Harry." Sophie says, walking past Draco, acting like he's not there. She wipes away her tears, hoping he didn't see them.

Draco smirks.

Perfect. She's fallen into his trap. He has the perfect thing to say to make her crumble. He gets right in her face. "Potter? Who would want to talk to him?"

He lets out a small laugh, expecting her to break down instantly.

Sophie turns around. "Talking?" She scoffs, "see? That's where you get it wrong. I'm not on my way to 'talk' to him. I'm on my way to kill him." She says, smirking.

Draco freezes, the smirk disappearing from his face.

"Kill him? Are... are you serious?

"What? Not my fault he cheated on me with fucking Hermione Granger." Sophie says.

"But... kill him?" Draco asks.

He's shocked. That's going too far. And yet... Potter definitely deserves it.

"He deseves it though."

Draco considers this for a moment.

Do you have a plan, or are you just going to wander into the Great Hall, and shoot him?"

Draco realises how he sounds, and clears his throat.

"I mean... Avada Kedavra him." He says a bit awkwardly.

"So, you're willing to help me?" Sophie says, walking closer to Draco.

"Help you kill Potter?" His eyebrows raise in surprise, "and what do I get out of this?" He asks.

Sophie chuckles, "me."

Draco smirks. It takes him moment to work out exactly what she meant by that. But then... the realisation hits him. "You would be mine?"

Sophie nods and Draco grins. "Alright. It's a deal."

One year later, Draco enjoys the perks of being a Death Eater. People fear him, he has a lot of power, and a lot of wealth. His life's perfect. All this, and he's managed to seduce Potter's ex-girlfriend. He smirks at her, holding a ring box in his hands, getting ready to do the one thing he could always rub into Potter's face.

"Sophie, will you marry me?"

Sophie yells from excitement as she nods happily.

Draco stands up, slips the ring onto Sophie's finger, and kisses her. "Congratulation, Mrs Malfoy." He says.