𝐭𝐰𝐨

|| 𝐇𝐢𝐦 ||

A gorgeous guy opened the door. He had the deepest lidded eyes, his bottom lashes spreading out in a natural dipping curve, the most attractive smirk playing on his face. His cobalt silky hair in a swirl-like motion. He wore loose ended rainbow trousers and black trainers with a fuzzy jacket he also had this little neck scarf.

"Well, well looks like we have a new neighbour, hello there, im called Wally"  he voices in a honeyed tone, while crossing his arms and leaning on the door frame.
Oh my gosh.
He had to be the most majestic man you had ever laid eyes on, his face structure, his body, his clothing style. You could feel your brain scramble at the sight.

"Oh, hey, its nice to meet you! I'm y/n," You tell him with a bright smile showing your teeth. Sally putting her hand on your shoulder snapped you out of you little disney fantasy. "Oh yeah, Wally is Barnaby there since he wasn't home?" She asked curiously.

"Mhm he's just inside" Wally replied and lazily pointed to his houses interior.

"Great! Can we come in real quick? Just to introduce him to y/n?" Julie added looking behind her, at you.  He had answer with a nod and a slight budge of movement to the side of the doorway. Opening the door a bit more. Doing all this with his eyes still on you. He had looked like he was trying to decide something.

Sally imediently went in with Julie. "Come on y/n!" One of them yelled back at us. Wallys stare hadn't made me uncomfortable yet, it was more calming and didnt feel pressurised.

"O-oh okay it was great to see you Wally." You told him before running off to find Sally and Julie. A bit confused why they didn't drag you along like usual but it was probably because their close to barnaby or something.

Going in the direction the girls ran in you heard Julie say "oh yeah y/ns amazing! She's probably gonna be all over Homes newspapers for like a week! I can already imagine it 'newest Home neighbour, y/n she looks lovley, acts lovley and is lovley!',"

You couldn't help bit chuckle abit when opening the door. "Finnally, y/n?, Sally and Julie talked about you for about a minute but it seamed like forever." A massive blue dog said. This was probably barnaby, he looked circus like and was holding a pipe between his fingers.

You had waved at him and replied with "mhm, I'm y/n, you must be barnaby."

"That's me" barnaby admitted sighing. "Theese two are a hand-full, I kind of feel bad you moved in between them" he added referring to Sally and Julie.

"Oi, we're still here!" Sally had announced pulling Julie closer to her. "And plus y/n can handle us. Can't she?" She continued now looking at me.

"You guys aren't that bad! I'm sure Barnabys just joking," you reassured them. Barnaby had rolled his eyes at this. Before letting out a snigger

"She gets me, I'm not dead serious you know? I'm ment to be the goofy one." He had said. What did he mean by ment? Its an odd way of phrasing it, or maybe it was just you overthinking, that Wally guy had probably put you on edge with his stare. But the thought of him? You never knew how you could meet so.eone for like a second and feel like everything is perfect about them.

Obviously if I got to meet him more his bad aspects would show, but there were none right now. Julie talking about how late it was snapped you out of thought. Sally started to talk about you getting g a good night's sleep aswell. So you said your goodbyes to barnaby and went back home only to pass out on your bed.

A bit rushed at the end 😭