Short story punishment scene

As we approached the door to the bedroom he paused with his hand on the knob and glanced over at me trailing a step behind him. "Are you ready babygirl?" He asked with a slight huskies to his voice and a bright gleam in his eyes. "Yes sir... I'm ready"

I pushed out through my anticipation with just a touch of fear. He studied my eyes for a moment seeing every thought held within them before opening the door and stepping inside. I followed him in and turned to me as I pulled the door shut. "Come" he said and nodded in front of him. I stepped up infront of him and lowered my eyes to the floor.

"Kneel" his next Comand came and I quickly dropped to my knees, hands held behind my back with my head down. He turned and walked across the room to his toy bag and began digging through it pulling out the toys he wanted to use. I desperately wanted to lift my head and see what he was getting but I knew that would be a mistake. I was already in enough trouble for mouthing off earlier and I didn't want to make my punishment worse.

He carried all of his toys over to the bed beside me, purposely placing them where I would have to fully turn around to see what he had picked. He lifted my chin slightly and placed my collar against my throat before I bowed my head again to allow him to buckle it into place.

He stepped back and grabbed something else from the bed before coming back to me. "Give me your wrists" his voice made me jump slightly before hastily holding out my wrists palm up for him. He chuckled slightly as he placed the cuffs on and checked that they weren't too tight. He then grabbed a handful of my hair and tilted my head back so I was looking into his eyes.

"Why are you getting punished babygirl?" He asked me. "Because I mouthed off sir. And because I didn't take your warning when you told me to calm down and called you a name instead." I said to him with regret filling me and tears in my eyes for making him angry with me. He gave me a small smile to show he wasn't really angry with me, though I could still see a slight annoyance in his eyes.

He let go of my hair only to bring a strip of thick, black fabric over my eyes and tie it around my ponytail he had just let go of. He checked to make sure it was secured and I couldn't see anything before taking my hands and helping me stand. He moved me over slightly so that I was standing directly beside the bed. He tapped my ankle that was farther away from the bed and I stepped out so my feet were slightly more than shoulder width apart.

I felt something cool around one ankle, and then the other. My breathing picked up a bit as I realized he cuffed my legs to a spreader bar. He locked my wrist cuffs together as well before sitting down on the edge of the bed and gently guiding me down across his lap. With my ass up in the air and my fingers and toes barely brushing the ground I was stuck.

I wriggled slightly feeling the rough denim under my hips until his left arm braced across the small of my back, restraining me even further. He began rubbing my ass with his rough hands, sensitizing my skin. I relaxed into his hold as my ass started to warm under his hands.

He began patting me, warming my ass further and pulling a moan from my lips. His hand smacked my ass hard, "Do not make a noise." He said harshly before picking something up off the bed. I quickly realized it was a paddle as he began beating my ass harder. I struggled to keep quiet as the sound of the paddle hitting my ass filled the room. The blows came in a steady cadence, one cheek then the other, until I didn't think I could stay silent anymore.

Suddenly, the paddle came down hard across both cheeks causing a gasp to escape me. Nothing happened for a moment and I hoped that he hadn't heard my gasp. That hope was quickly dashed as he spoke. "I said no noise. For that you will get 10 strikes with my hand. You will count them out and if you miss one we will start over. Am I understood?"

I couldn't see his face but I could hear both disappointment and amusement coloring his voice. "Y-yes s-sir." I let out shakily, trying to steel myself for this next part. "Good girl." He said before the first blow landed on my right ass cheek. I squeaked and quickly started the count. "O-one sir." The next came down just as harshly on my left cheek. "T-two sir."

Once he reached the 8th blow I felt the tears leaking down my face but he didn't let up. By number ten I was fully sobbing and he pulled my up into his arms, pulling the blindfold off, and hushed me. He told me I did so good and he is so proud I took my punishment.

After a few minutes I fully calmed down to just a few wavering breaths. He smiled down at my with pride and love shining in his eyes. "Now babygirl, are you ready for your reward?" I looked up at him, slightly cautiously before nodding my head and whispering, "Yes sir".

He helped me stand and uncliped my wrists. He layed me down on my stomach on the bed before lifting my hands and securing them to the headboard. He pulled me up so I was on my knees with my arms stretched fully out in front of me.

I felt a cold drizzle between my ass cheeks before something hard began to push its way in slowly. I froze for a moment before relaxing my muscles and allowing the thing to pass through the tight ring of muscle.

As soon as it was in I heard a ripping noise and his cock pushed its way into my pussy filling me up completely. He began rocking in and out slowly. A buzzing started up in my ass and his hand came around to place a vibrator on my clit as he began pounding into me hard.

I came almost immediately but he kept going and a second orgasm ripped through me. I clung to the rope holding my cuffs in place and screamed as he slapped my ass hard and another orgasm raced through me.

He came with a grunt before pulling out and taking the vibe on my clit away too. I lay there, aftershocks racing through me as the butt plug continued to vibrate. He went over and disposed of the condom before wiping himself off with a towel.

He went behind me again and the butt plug went off before he eased it out of my sore ass. He ran the towel over my pussy, thighs, and ass before releasing my legs from the bar. He crawled over me and released my hands and rubbed at my wrists, bringing back the blood flow.

He rolled me over and curled in behind me, holding me tight to his chest. I looked back at him with a small smile on my lips and whispered, "thank you sir".

He reached behind him on the bed and grabbed a waterbottle, opened it and placed it at my lips. I drank from the bottle as he kissed the top of my head and said, "I'm so proud of you babygirl. You make me very happy and I love you."

I swallowed the last of the water before curling into him. "I love you too." I told him before he pulled the blanket over us, pulled me in tight, and we both drifted off to sleep.