2. The necklace

A few days after your birthday, you see Henry hanging out at the café. He's sitting with Emma, eating a sandwich, and looking in his book.

'Hey guys, what are you doi-' I say as I get interrupted by Emma.

'What are you wearing? Why is that a Pan flute, and why is there a shadow following you around?' She looks at you, confused as you turn around, seeing a shadow figure grabbing you, then trying to fly away with you.

'Fuck no!' You said as you losen it's grip around your wrist and it flies away angrily. 'Looks like Peter Pan wants you pretty badly, Y/N' Henry said, looking at you and then walking up to you and hugging you tightly.

You, of course hug him back smiling. 'Well, I'm sure he does.. But he isn't getting me, never.'

Henry chuckles softly as he pulls away from the hug and goes back to sitting with Emma, his biological mom. I sit next to them and we talk a little.

'Why do you even have a Pan flute around your neck?' Emma asks me confused as she looks closer to it.

I think about it for a bit but then answer Emma's pretty understandable question 'Well, Rumplestiltskin, or Mr. Gold got it for me on my birthday, I don't really know why but I think he said something about it being special?' I shrug as I finally give her the answer of her question.

She nods in understandment  and starts to speak, 'Well, it's nice of him to give you a gift on your birthday.. But he knows what Peter Pan is like and what he uses to get lost boys attracted to come with him to Neverland.. So I don't understand why he would give you a Pan flute as a necklace to you on your birthday.'

Emma spoke as Henry then added something that made me think deeper about the whole necklace.. 'And it also seems like the necklace attracts the shadow that picks up his new lost boys, it's like he either wants the necklace or you..'

My eyes widen quite a lot, I didn't really think that deep into the whole thing.. But they are both right, the shadow does get attracted to either the necklace or me.. Maybe even both? But why would Peter Pan want a girl there?

You can't stop thinking about it, after you being quiet for a while you finally answer them both.

'You guys are right, and I can't just throw the necklace away because Rumplestiltskin would be mad, he obviously thinks of this as something important and he believes I can keep it safe..' I sigh deeply while looking at Emma then Henry as they both nod.

'Maybe you should give it back to him? It's for your own safety, Y/N.' Emma says worriedly, Henry looks at me before speaking up.

'Emma is right, you should probably give it back to him, it's only for your own good.' I think about what they both have just said before I speak yet again.

'Well, I'm going to keep it. Wheater you guys like it or not, I am going to keep it and see what happens.' I say in a serious tone and they both sigh, I just roll my eyes.

'Fine, but if anything starts happening more and more, give it back IMMEDIATELY!' Said Emma with a demanding tone as I give her an understanding nod.

(Hey guys, I'm sorry for not updating much and I am really sorry for a very short chapter! It isn't the best one, I know.. But here you guys go anyway, I finally have summer break so now I can update more! I will mostly focus on one of my stories the most, I haven't decided which one yet, it's most likely either the one with Stu Macher, Simon Ghost Riley or Papa Emeritus III! I haven't decided yet, but I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I will see you all in the next chapter!!)