legs on shoulders

Me and her were chilling watching a movie in her room. She was aging in my chest when I kissed her on her forehead and she looked up at me. She leaned in and kissed me on my lips and I kissed her back as we started to make out I noticed myself getting hard. She noticed me getting hard aswell because she felt my cock getting hard in her leg she shifts her leg a bit and reaches for my growing dick and it starts getting harder she starts feeling it and jacking me off over my pants for a minute. And eventually after a minute or so she puts her hand in my pants and pumps her hand up and down faster with a tighter grip then before. I start to moan deeply in her ear feeling quite dominant I take my hand and I start to choke her and she whimpers as I grasp her throat. "Your hand feels so good in my dick darling" I say as I feel myself wanting more "that's good daddy I'm glad to hear that" she says "I wanna rail the fuck out of you baby" I say as I feel myself getting more dominant. "I want you to rail the fuck out of me daddy" she replies back, I get up and position myself in between her legs and take her pants off and take my pants off after hers. I go into the night table drawer beside her bed and I grab a condom ripping open the wrapper and putting it on. I take her legs and put them both on my shoulders and I put my tio at her entrance and thrust in. I look her in her eyes as I'm thrusting in and out of her "you like that baby" "yes daddy" she says as I'm railing her. "That's good baby I'm glad you like it" "fuck daddy you feel so good" she says "that's good baby I'm glad to hesr that" I say back I feel the dominance more and more by the second. I have such a strong urge to make her feel good all I want to do in this moment is make her feel good and scream of pleasure. I start thrusting faster and harder, her moans start getting louder and her eyes roll in the back of her head, I lean down a bit more and kiss her perfect lips. They feel so good on mine and they look so perfect all I want to do in this moment is give her pleasure she will never forget. My thrusts get faster and harder and at this point I'm railing the fuck out of her, her eyes rolling in the back of her head as her beutiful, pretty, amazing moans are echoing through the house. Thankfully her family is out running errands so she could scream of pleasure all she wants, which is the only thing I want to make her do as I rail her more her moans start to get a bit louder "yes daddy fuckk yes daddy I love you so much" "I love you too babygirl, you're such a good girl for daddy" I say with passion and lust in my voice. As I rail her more and her moans are echoing through the house giving me the reassurance I need to let me know I'm making her feel amazing, I start to feel my climax coming. Creeping up on me with that feeling that let's me know I won't get to give her pleasure for much longer. I start to rail her as hard and deep and fast as I can while I still get to give her pleasure. She's moaning throughout the house and the feeling of my climax is getting stronger by the second. "I'm gonna cum baby your pussy feels so fucking good I'm gonna cum" "thank you daddy your cock feels so good too" thank you baby I'm glad to hesr that". I start to slow down a little bit because my climax is just about to reach me and I look her in her eyes and I thrust as deeply as I possibly can and I cum inside her as much as possible. I let out a groan as my cum pools into the condom I'm wearing and take my cock out and I take her into my arms as she lays on my chest "thank you for being such a  good girl for daddy baby you felt so good" "you're welcome and thank you daddy you felt so good too I'm glad to hesr I felt good" "that's good baby I'm glad to hear it felt good for you too" I say back I close me eyes and sue closes hers. I feel her in my arms, and I feel perfect. I love knowing that I make her feel that good it's one of the best things ever sometimes. I feel her still body as I'm starting to drift asleep, making the assumption she is starting to drift asleep aswell I hug her tight one more time before I fall asleep I let go slowly from the hug and drift asleep for a few hours as I think about how perfect she is and how much I love her she is all I ever wanted in a person and all I ever will want in a person she is mine. And all I could think about is how I'm the luckiest guy on earth as I fall asleep.