One.

Maddison

Waking up from the smell of food cooking I laid there looking at the ceiling before getting up and going out of the bedroom to the bathroom.

"GoodMorning sunshine." My boyfriend said as I walk out of the room and into the bathroom.

I met Shawny when I was 17. Well got together when I was 18 in college and since I graduated high school early I was 17 there.We been together for 2 years and after that year and a half it's just been hell.

I didn't say anything to him I just walked in the bathroom to do my business and check my notifications.

Erica bestieee🤍
Wings and drinks tonight?My man on daddy duties this weekend.

Peso
8ths for 35 today tap in.

Mason🖤
Can I come over this week?Im tired of looking at mommy😒

Sadie
How was work?I miss youuu

I replied to all of them and not missing the deal on 8ths because work and a aggy man to come home to is a real stressor on me.

After I was done doing my business I got my morning routine done before walking out of the bathroom going to sit down at the kitchen counter.

I let Shawny move in with me because he convinced me to.I got my apartment when I was 17 it was me and my sister living here but she moved out and let me have it all.

"I said good-"

"Good morning love." I said going on my phone.He frowned a little bit then sat down pushing over my plate of food.

"How was work?...Okay Maddie I can't communicate with you if your on your phone." I huffed and locked my phone picking my fork up digging into my eggs.

Im an CPS Worker and I had a love hate relationship with my job.Some days was difficult for me taking people's kids then some days was easy and sad because I wanted to bring them home with me.

Shawny worked as a manager at a country club and owns his own bar.We both come from families with money but the difference between us is my family is real humble about it.His family is just so stuck up and snobby.

I can't stand his mother all she does is disrespect me and he doesn't care and says she doesn't mean it in that way.

Shawny is a very attractive man just not my type anymore.6'0,dark skin,waves and nice teeth.Sex...uhhhh.He treats me good sometimes.It's not that 3 months type love you know?

We haven't went on a date in a year.It's just us arguing,him never home,him complaining about everything,can't clean up after himself,no birthday,Valentine's Day,or Christmas gifts,no flowers plus he is a mommas boy.

"It was good.It would've been nice to come home to a clean house though."I said irritated.

"Yeah well it would've been nice to come home to a girlfriend who wasn't out until 12:30 at night.And as for cleaning you should've done it since you constantly complain about it so much."

And here comes the argument.

"I'm barely home I work 12+ hours 5 days a week.You and your white washed sadity friends be here doing whatever whenever.Y'all can't clean up after yourselves y'all too fucking big for dat.And you live here tell them don't leave your house dirty cause I know they damn sure don't do it at theirs."

Ouu I sound like somebody mova.I ate the last part uppp.

He didn't have anything to say because he knows I'm right.I'm always right but since he doesn't like being defeated he always has something to say back.

"What about you and your weed wrappers leaf things you just leave them out.I told you bout that smoking shit."I got up rolling my eyes going into the bedroom and slamming the door.

I can't wait to get the right time to leave this man.I can't take it anymore.

A/N
I missed y'allllllll🥺
Just a fast lil chapter Yk the introduction.
Hope this was good🌿