Shubhra's truth revealed

Continue with previous part.......

Kya aap dosti karenge mujhse?" She asked him while forwarding her hand. He looked toward her for some time thinking that how someone was this much of mature. He was very impressed with her talks. He smile and put his hand on her. They felt something strange something like they know each other from so long. They felt their touch very familiar but shrugged their thought.

"Haan Bondita main jarur karunga tumse dosti" he said smilingly.

"Matlab aaj se hum dono dost?" She asked him.

"Sabse pakke wale dost jo kabhi bhi ek dusre se kuchh bhi nahi chhupayega" he said.

"Hum kabhi bhi kisi se kuchh nahi chhupaayenge chahe sukh ho ya chahe dukh hi kyu na ho hum milkar samna karenge haina?" She said.

"Haan Bondita" Anirudh said with a smile.

Barrister Babu Aapke paas koi tasveer hai Saudamini ji ki" she asked him.

"Haan hai" he said.

"Kya main dekh sakti hoon?" Bondita asked.

"Haan kyu nahi" he said. And took out Saudamini's photo from the side drawer and give it to Bondita. She saw that photo and smiled.

"Ye to bahut hi sundar hai, bilkul pari jaisi, kitni pyari lag rahi hai inse kisko bhi pyar hojaayega" Bondita said with a smile.

"Haina? Tumhe bhi achchhi lagi? Anirudh asked her.

"Haan ye to kitni pyari hai, aur mera dil kahta ki ye jitni surat se sundar haina utni hi dil se bhi sundar hogi" she said.

"Par pataa nahi kyu maa ko kabhi mini pasand hi nahi aai" he said.

"Har insan ek jaisa nahi hota, her insan ki pasand - napasand alag -alag hoti hai maa ji ko bhi kuchh aur pasand hoga" she said.

"Haan ye bhi hai" he said.

"Ek baat puchhu?" she asked him.

"Haan puchho na" he said.

"Aapki maa ke saath kya hua tha" she asked. A tear rolled on his cheek as he recalled the incident happened with his mother that day.

"Us din jo hua wo bahut hi bhayankar (horrible) tha, wo raat bahut hi kaali thi, us raat ne ek pati se uski patni, ek bhai se uski bahen aur teen bachcho se unki maa chhin li... chali gayi wo hume chhod ke... us din jab maa mandir se wapas ghar aai........" he started narrating.

FLASHBACK....

yaad hai kopal kya kahta tha " vivaah karunga to sirf baani se karunga aur kisi se nahi" said Shubhra maa while mimicking Anirudh. And they laughed.

"Tab main bachcha tha maa, samajh nahi thi mujhme itni" said Anirudh. All laughed.

"Mera ho gaya maa main chalta hoon"
Said Anirudh. "Hamara bhi ho gaya" said Trilochan kaka and everyone start leaving for their respective work. Suddenly Shubhra maa saw that a jhumar which was about to fall on Som.

"Sommmm" shouted Shubhra  maa and ran toward Som and she pushed him aside. The jhumar fall on her blood start oozing from her whole body.
Everyone saw this and got shocked.
"Maaa/ Shubhraaaa/ Shubhra behannnnn" they shouted and ran toward her. Anirudh and Binoy with a great difficulty remove the jhumar from her. With the trembling hand Anirudh hold her head and placed on his lap.

"Maa" Anirudh voice muffled.

"Ko... kop....kopal" she said with a great difficulty.

"Shubhra ye kya kiya" Binoy said. He is highly shocked.