Part 3 - Dementors

Draco's POV

Me and y/n walked down to breakfast. I know dad isn't happy, not at all. I don't know why he came into my room, but I know it wasn't because he would talk to me.

"Did you sleep well" Mom asked y/n.

"Yes" y/n said and blushed. Mom smiled to her.

After we ate, y/n walked up to her room and I walked with dad into a room.

"WHAT. ARE. YOU. THINKING. OF?!" Dad said angrily.

"We didn't do anything" I said but looked down. I hate that can't talk back to him. He's just...scary.

"DONT. LIE!" He said and slapped me hard on my cheek "There is always a reason"

"She couldn't sleep" I said "so she sleept with me..."

"Crusio" he said and my body was filled up with pain.

"Stop" I said trying not to cry. I don't cry. I must not cry.

"DON'T. EVER. DO. SOMETHING. LIKE. THAT. AGAIN!" Dad said, but didn't stop. Then mom came in.

"Stop it" She said "you need to respect them. They are old enough to take their own decisions"

He stopped "I don't care if they are ready or not. They shouldn't do it"

"WE DIDN'T" I said angrily. This time I didn't just stand there and let him shout at me.

"Go. Up. Now!" Dad said "and DON'T talk to me like that"

"Yes father" I said quietly and walked up.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Y/n's POV

I saw Draco standing outside my room.

"You okay draco?" I asked curious he looked pale.

"Yeah" he said but his voice shaked. I kissed him.

"You know you can tell me anything" I said.

"Yeah..."

A week after

It's now time to come to the train. We had a great time. But there was just something wrong. Every time I tried to kiss him or do anything he kinda just let go of me.

I have packed all my things and walked into Draco's room. I walked over to him and hugged him from behind. He turned around and hugged me back. I kissed him but he stopped it fast.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked curious.

"Nothing's wrong" he said and turned away from me.

"Draco I can see there's something wrong. Don't lie" I said insisting.

"There's nothing wrong" he said angrily.

"Is it because you...don't..." I sighed "is it because you don't love me anymore"

"No" he said quietly "I still love you"

"You don't act like you love me" I said hurt.

"I do, I do" he said.

"THEN TELL ME" I said hurt "tell me what's wrong. Make me feel you love me. Make me feel you don't lie"

He took of his shirt and there was bruises all over him.

"After he saw us, he did this to me" Draco said and looked down "I'm probably just...I don't even know what"

"Dray" I said and kissed him "as I said I'll love you even if no-one supports us. I won't care. I would run away with you. Just don't let me down"

He smiled and kissed me back.

We walked out and drived to platform 9 3/4. We walked into the train.

"I going to find Harry, Ron and Hermione" I said and kissed him on the cheeks.

"See you" Draco said.

I walked away and founded Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"Hello" Hermione said.

"Hello, just a quick question...who is that" I pointed at a guy in the compartment.

"It's our new teacher" Hermione said "we just founded out"

"Why didn't you know?" Ron asked "your dad is Snape"

"I haven't been home for a week" I said.

"Why?" Harry asked.

"I was with Draco" I said.

"Cool" Hermione said and I sat down by her.

We began to talk. We had a very good time.

"Have you guys heard about Sirius Black?" Harry said.

"Yeah, it's really scary that he have been excepting Askaban" Hermione said.

"And what he have done" I said.

"I actually have something to tell you guys...and it's about Sirius Black" Harry said.

"What?" Ron said.

"It's your dad Ron. He said that Sirius Black worked for Voldemort. And that he's after...me" He said.

"He can't...I mean..." I sighed. I just couldn't say that he wasn't a death eaters, I didn't feel he was plus dad was and he never have told me Sirius Black was.

"Just be careful Harry" Hermione said.

Then the train stopped. And it got really cold. I began to shake. It was like all happiness was out of this world. Like I never would be happy again.

Then horrible thoughts came into my mind. All my bad memories. The one from when I was nine. Them were I cut in myself. The one were I tried to kill myself. And even the one from this week. The one were I didn't feel like Draco loved me. Tears began to run down my cheeks. I felt horrible. I felt I wasn't loved. Harry looked really bad. And Hermione and Ron also looked like they had it really, really bad.

Then a creature in a big long coat came in. Every thing felt like ice. I froze. It was so cold. And the creatures looked so scary. Then it came to me. It was dementors. I just needed to say expectro patronum.

Then the professor there laied in the side of the compartment stood up.

"Expectro patronum" we said at once. My patrus is a phinx, but I couldn't se what his was.

Then Harry collapsed on the ground.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Now the fun can begin. Hopefully you enjoyed the story and the other books.

Please leave a comment. And vote dor this story ❤️

Sorry for grammatical fails