CHAPTER 2

Anyonghaseyo chingu,
    I am back with ch 2 .how are you all .
I have too much projects to do but still writing ff.

          Okay let's start our story

Your mother sighed ,acknowledging that  her husband won't be able to speak up"Honey we will have to go to the America for an important business opportunity" she started.

    "OH that's so cool!AMERICA!WOW! I always wanted to visit the States. You expressed  excitedly after swallowing your food . Your were sparkling full of dreams.on the other side your parents didn't seemed that much cheerful.your happyness quickly faded as you looked at them clueless.

  " (Y/N) when your mom said "WE" she ment her and I......."your dad  hesitated awkwardly.

You shoulder lowered  and your jaw dropped 10 floors ."but,since I can't leave you alone at home for four months"."FOUR MONTHS!". you interrupted your mom."we will send you to live with your cousin" she continued careless about your reaction.
"Wait which cousin?? AXEL?????
Please don't tell me its AXEL!he tried to sell me to a man just for his doughnut. *pouts*"

   "What flavour was the doughnut"your father asked before hit on chest by your  mother.

I will continue it tomorrow 😊