Chapter 2 (Lily's POV)

"Alright class, get into your seats. We have a long introduction to get into." Mr. Lee says.

"I do not want to do this. I had him freshman year and that was already a struggle." A random dude says to me. What is up with people feeling the need to talk to me randomly? Am I that approachable??

"Oh sorry. I'm Ricky, junior class representative. Are you new?" Oh so this is the class representative. Cool.

"Hi Ricky, yeah I'm new. I'm Lily. Nice to meet you." Wow is everyone in this school cute and nice? That's new.

"Cool. But as much as I want to get to know you, we have to pay attention. Mr. Lee likes to run through things so look up. Ricky says but he also gives me a wink. A wink?! Okay, he's smooth.

"Okay." I say with a giggle.

~End of class 10:05am~

Finally! This class is over. Ricky was right. Mr. Lee is already a struggle.

I pull out my schedule and ugh, I have Economic class. At least that class will be useful to my life!

"Hey Lily, do you wanna maybe hangout at lunch or something?" Ricky asks me.

"Oh sorry, I was planning on hanging out with some other people. I'm sorry." I responded sadly. Noo, curse Gunwook for being really friendly.

"No no, it's fine. Maybe another time." He says but with a disappointed voice.

I reach over to his arm before he gets up and place my hand there.

"Hey, you know what? How about you show me around the city? You could show me the best spots." I say in a flirtatious voice. Gotta shoot my shot some how.

"Haha, yeah, okay I can do that. Give me your number."

I take his hand and write my number on it. "Take this, and call, text me whatever but as long as I can talk to you ." I say while smirking.

He looks down at my number on his hand, smirks, and gets close to my ear. "You can count on it baby."

That word...oh shit. "Baby" ugh wow that made me feel things.

He moves back and grab his stuff to leave but before he leaves, he gives me one last wink.

WTF

WTF

WTF

THAT WAS THE MOST SEXIEST SHIT I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED!!

"Aww he has you blushing." Says Haruto that snaps me out of my trance.

I look back to him and give him the "Am I that obvious?"

"Girl, yes. Very." Damn, he can read me that good?!

"Come on girl, you have to get to your next class. Don't want to be late on the first day."

"Yeahh, you're right. Let's go."

Once Haruto and I made it out of class, we go our separate ways to class. When I get to my next class...OH HELL NO. When I get to the entrance and look around, I see the ONE person I thought I'd never have to see again. Mr. Fucking Zhang Hao. Great my life hates me. Love that. I walk in, hoping he didn't see me, and try to find a seat. Oh great, I see one by the window.

"Sorry. This seat is taken." A girl tells me.

"Oh. Sorry." I bow out of respect.

There's another one in the middle of the class.