CHAPTER 0

God's realm was thrown into chaos. All gods and goddesses knew for a fact that it would not last long. The increase in number of newly ascending gods are tremendous, causing the realm to rapidly expand and tear. Hence, the decision was made by the rulers of the realm to send some of the most powerful gods into the lower realm, so as to find a solution. The power of the gods originate from the lower realm, so a solution must be hiding among many of the mysteries that the gods had failed to comprehend before their ascension.

The squad send to the lower realm was small, but powerful, consisting of the king and queen themselves, who hold the rune of destruction and creation, an ancient power of legends. Four other gods were sent along with them, the God of psychology, Goddess of elements, God of wealth and God of mischief.

They were to be separated upon entering the lower realm. All gods except God of wealth, who preferred 'the good old God realm' was excited to be sent to lower realm. God of mischief, have found it  fascinating how humans managed to get into troubles for reasons which he considered as stupid or unreasonable.  The 2 couples  the king and queen themselves and God of psychology and goddesses of elements were hoping to see their children, who have been sent to the lower realm not long after their birth in accordance with the lows of God realm. They could have only seen them after the ascension, but this opportunity had cut short their wait.

The gods, sealing a part of their powers entered the lower realm. The realm that was once familiar to them has changed, but they must embark this journey.