Chapter 3- Funny Feelings

Over the next few days, I would excitedly chat with Ella about Wyatt on a somewhat regular basis. I even made a cringey, wannabe fangirl edit of him and it made me so happy. Every time I saw each picture flash by, smile after smile, my heart melted. I liked seeing him happy, whether it was because of me or not. I'm so happy he has Ella and that she has him; they really do make each other so much happier and I am more than grateful that they can have that because they both deserve the best out of life because I've never met humans with hearts more beautiful than theirs.
We spend hours playing with each other once every few days. We always talk about really weird but funny stuff and just have a good time. Surprisingly, I'm not jealous of either of them. I am a very jealous person and, typically, I get mad when someone comes into Ella's life and takes her time and attention from me; with Wyatt, I don't feel that. I think it's either because I like him so much or because I know that she needs him and he needs her. Needless to say, I'm glad things are the way they are now.

      Some day Wyatt may adopt Ella once he gets out of college and gets his job. I can't wait for that day; I've gone too long seeing Ella hurt over and over again, I don't know how much more I can take. I can't wait for the day I too can get to see Ella in person, and, maybe if fate allows, Wyatt too. If I'm being entirely honest, I like Wyatt a whole lot in a way I have only ever felt towards two other people, but a part of me would never ever want to be with him romantically. He has a loving partner who makes him really happy, he has an amazing cousin who lights up his world, he has a clear and bright future right in his grasp, and so much more; everything is going his way. I would never want to ruin the happiness he has right now and I'd never want for me to be happy at his expense. I like how things are now. I'd rather see Wyatt happy than see him be mine– I hope he stays happy forever. I hope all of us do. I love this. I love how we have a mutual trust and we all care about each other so much. This is everything I've ever wanted and I want this to never ever stop.