Chapter 1- Movies And Attacks

It was currently late at night, and Mickey was at the Meeks-Martin house, just hanging out with the twins

Mickey was wearing a baby blue t-shirt with Elsa and Olaf on it, green and grey checkered pajama pants, with his Frozen slippers on.

The three were currently sat on the couch, Olaf on Mickey's lap, watching a movie, sharing a big bowl of popcorn.

They were watching Frozen, for the thousandth time. It was Mickey's favourite movie, and the twins had a hard time saying no to the boy.

He was too adorable.

Oh, and the youngest Carpenter had a huge crush on Elsa.

The younger boy yawned, feeling himself getting tired, before resting his head on Mindy's shoulder, relaxing.

Mindy smiled softly, kissing the boys head, before resting her own on top of his, focusing on the movie.

The other twin glanced between the two for a moment, before quietly grabbing his phone, taking a picture, smiling slightly.

The three continued to sit in silence, just enjoying each others company, watching the movie.

After a moment, Mickey yawned again, making the twins share a look, both speaking with their eyes.

Chad nodded slightly, gently patting the younger boys arm, a soft tone to his voice. "Hey, Mickey Mouse? You wanna go to bed?"

The shorter boy shook his head, not wanting to, although having trouble keeping his eyes open. "No. I'm not tired."

Mindy chuckled quietly to herself, shaking her head. "Well all know that's a lie, Mick. I can see it in your eyes, Bean. You're sleepy."

"No, no, I'm-" The younger boy tried to fight back, but he's getting more exhausted and tired.

Chad smiled softly, shaking his head at the boy, before getting up, stretching a bit, then reaching down, carefully picking the boy up, considering he literally weighs nothing.

Mickey pouted slightly, before sighing in defeat, knowing that he didn't stand a chance.

The older boy nodded slightly, smiling softly, before beginning to move towards where the open door to the room was, heading for the stairs.