3. Suspects

Chapter Three ☆ Suspects

Chapter Three Suspects

Scream 5

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

After a while, Sam having got the group all together to meet up, they arrived at the Meeks-Martin house.

The three and Olaf got out of the car, walking up the steps to go into the house, before a car pulling up caught their attention, making them all turn.

Mickey smiled as soon as he saw that it was Dewey, face lighting up, glad that the older man came.

Sam gave a shocked look, although giving a small smile. "Holy shit. He came."

The Riley man walked towards them, smiling softly at Mickey, chuckling quietly to himself as the boy gave an enthusiastic wave.

Dewey looked towards Sam, nodding slightly. "I've decided to temporarily assist you in your investigation."

The oldest Carpenter nodded, smiling slightly. "Thank you."

The older man gave a nod, before Mickey smiled widely, grabbing the older man's hand. "Come on, Mr. Dewey."

The Riley man chuckled, nodding slightly, holding a hand out. "Lead the way, Disney Prince."

The youngest Carpenter pursed his lips, raising a brow. "Disney Prince?"

Dewey nodded, smiling softly, gesturing to his teal blue t-shirt, which had Ariel and Prince Eric on it. "Yeah. You like Disney Princesses, right?"

"Yeah." Mickey smiled widely, glad that the older man had noticed.

The two shared a smile, before Mickey pulled him to the front door, Olaf following behind the boy, while Sam just watched with a smile, having heard their little conversation.

She was glad that Mickey had a father figure of sorts.

After a moment, they all walked into the house, the others, (minus Tara), all sat in the living area, on the couch, while Amber was on the arm chair.

Mindy lead them all in through the living room door, talking a little about the Stabmovies.

Richie raised a brow. "How do you know so much about the Stabmovies?"

Dewey waved a hand, answering for the girl. "Runs in her family."

The Meeks-Martin girl nodded in agreement, smiling slightly, looking at the portrait of Randy Meeks that was on the wall. "Randy was our uncle. RIP." She blew a kiss at the portrait.

The girl then turned slightly, gesturing to the teens on the couch, and arm chair. "You said to bring everybody."

Chad gave a little wave, smiling slightly, while the other three just gave a nod of acknowledgement.