First Gym!

Misty, Brock and Agatha traveled to the first gym, which was near the Viridian Forest, the only nature that stood after the change of Kanto. Mist hummed.

"Grass. Not great for me."

"You got this. We all have no real strength here."

Erika watched as they entered the Grass Gym. Her team was stretching behind her as she hummed.

"Let the Petalbreeze name shine eternal."

~

"That was close!"

The others had cleared past Daisy's small team and were waiting for Erika. The Grass Master meditated as she waited for Daisy to finish healing her team from the trio. The Ref was quiet before Daisy came out.

"Alright. I'm ready." Erika hummed as she pulled out a pokeball.

"Send your pokemon out and begin!" Daisy's Bulbasaur returned to the field before getting greeted by Erika's own. Misty sighed.

"Grass on Grass." Daisy chuckled.

"Interesting... Tackle!"

"Sleep Powder."

Erika's Bulbasaur let out a cloud of spores, covering the field. Daisy's Bulbasaur got a faceful of the spore into the face. It dropped and snored. She then hummed.

"Tackle." Her Bulbasaur huffed before it slammed into Daisy's, sending it flying. "Vine Whip."

Thanks to the Sleep Powder, Daisy's pokemon couldn't do much. Her Snivy was able to defeat it by avoiding the Spores. Then she sent out a Vileplume and brought hell upon the smaller Grass Pokemon.

"Acid!" Vileplume gave this devilish chuckle before the poison slammed into Snivy, taking it out with ease. The trio gasped at the power.

~

Erika instantly headed for the second gym after healing Bulbasaur. The Grass type rested in her arms as she headed off.