Exit Wounds

Season 5 Episode 21:
Basically in this episode, the whole team go to a small town in Alaska where a member of the community is killing people. Once the agents arrive, there's not any room at the police station for them to work so the sherif sets them up in 'Carols Tavern', which also happens to be where they all stay for the night- with a limited number of rooms.

I'm pretty much winging it so don't mind any mistakes but i'm praying that the writing quality is as good as the plot. There shouldn't be too much spice but i haven't planned ahead so u never know.

Enjoy :)

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

"So where will we be setting up?" Hotch queries, as you, Spence, JJ, Rossi and the towns sherif stand in a small circle. The sherif responds with a mildly apologetic look followed up by a gesture to a large wooden building.

He follows this with a short explanation "Given that the station is also the post office, we don't really have any extra space around, but i've fixed you a place in Carols Tavern, bein' that it don't really get many customers this time of year".

Hotch smiles a 'thankyou', shakes the sheriffs hand and the five of you pick up your go bags and head over to the tavern across the road.

JJ is the first one to reach the door so she walks in, puts her bags down by the doorstep and holds the door open for the rest of you. You're the last to enter behind Spencer and you thank her with a smile and a light pinch on the shoulder. Garcia is already set up inside on the worn brown couch that perfectly matches the rustic, warm and homely feel of the tavern. Her various monitors are set up on a coffee table that sits between her and the fire place that miraculously seems to warm up the entirety of that large room you just stepped into.

"You seem to be getting comfy," you smile and plop down next to her, dropping your bags to the floor. "My dearest Y/N! I'm not just comfortable, i'm a local! I've done background checks on almost half the town, which, given the population is about 2, isn't too impressive BUT it does help you guys out a BUNCH-" You zone out, too tired to take in all of your brilliant friends nonsensical rambling and your attention is drawn to the pretty eyed brunette who is standing over you as he places a light hand on your shoulder.

"You, me and Rossi are leaving in five to go and meet with the towns doctor for an autopsy report" He says gently. You glance up and smile, patting the hand that rests on your shoulder and springing up from your seat on the couch.

"Great!", You grin, guiltily grateful for the interruption. You grab your jacket on the way out and playfully push Spence away as he lets out a slight laugh. You spot Rossi waiting, leaning against a black SUV in the small parking lot and let Spencer walk ahead while you pull your jacket on. You take the opportunity to survey his slender frame and the way he walks slightly hunched over with his hands in his pockets and you find it cute how he always looks at his feet and never in the direction he is walking. You make it to the car and ride shotgun with Rossi driving to what could only be described as a hut.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

After the three assess the damage done to the body and make their assumptions, they return to the tavern. The whole team is now in the Lobby/Bar area and it's dark out. Rooms are being assigned.