Monday

Lmao

Stan P.O.V

I started getting ready for a party at Clyde house. I usually don't go to parties like that. Only because I am not really popular to get into parties or maybe people don't just like me. Whatever.. I am done getting ready tbh my parents don't know I am going so basically I am seeking out. I walked towards the window getting ready to open it.

"I should be back soon." I said to myself.

I then opened the window and climbed out. Good thing I do this all the time to not hurt myself. Next thing you know I am on the sidewalk walking to Clyde house. It wasn't a long walk or short. About 10 mins.

Maybe I should just turn around and go home? I can't I am almost there and plus fucking Eric would be like

"I am fatass Eric. Why didn't you come to the party, you scared bitch." I mocking said

I sighed to myself. He so fucking stupid.. Shit he's probably going at this party with Kyle and Kenny. It's not that their the problem, it's just fatass Eric.

TIME SKIP TO THE PARTY 😜

Finally I had made it. Everything and everyone around me is so loud and drunk. This is why I didn't really go to parties like that. Eric then walked up to.

"I see you're finally at a party for once." He said.

"Yeah.. I think I change my mind about coming here tho." I said.

"You always change your fucking mind." He walked away after he said that.

I was going to get a drink and then go outside until I got called over to a game of truth or dare. I sat down on the floor with Tolkien, Clyde, Tweek and Craig. We ended playing truth or dare for about 15 minutes.

"Hey Stan, truth or dare?" Clyde said.

"Dare."

"Tolkien can I have 50 dollars please?" Clyde asked.

"Yeah sure." Tolkien said handing him the money.

"I dare you to try to date Kyle for 50 bucks and you have 3 weeks to do so." He said.

"Fine then ig."

I mean I like Kyle but has a friend. But I really want 50 bucks tbh..