Tuesday, Pt 2

One take.

Stan P.O.V

How the fuck did I get to school. I swear I was just on a walk trying to find alcohol. Whatever I guess..

Anyways.. Class hasn't started yet so I am about to kill some time. By going in the bathroom and overthinking, Great plan right? I was walking to the bathroom until Kyle had called me over. Fuck..

"Hey Stan." He said

"Hey dude."

"Have you heard that one is trying to hook up with someone for 50 bucks?" Kyle whispered.

Fuck.. of course Clyde probably told everybody with his mouth.

"Stan?" Kyle questioned.

"OH! Uh.. No." I said

"Btw do you want to hang out tonight at my house?" I asked.

"Sure." He said.

Kenny then came up to us. But something didn't feel right about that.

"Hey Kenny. Did you hear about the new rumor going around?"  Kyle asked.

"Yeah. I wondered who and why is doing it?" Kenny looked up and down at me.

When he did that I ran off to the bathroom.

"Shit! I hope he doesn't know. But how would he figure out though?" I said to myself.

"Can you shut up Stan?" I heard someone say.

"Who there?!" I yelled.

"It's me Craig and shut up." He said

"Oh."

"Let me guess.. You're having gay boy problems?" He said.

"Yeah.." I muttered.

"Come in the handicap stall but be quiet Tweek is sleeping."

I sighed and walked into the handicap stall. I looked down and saw Craig on the floor scrolling through insta with Tweek head on his shoulder sleeping. I see why he told me shut up earlier.. I sighed once more and sat on the bathroom floor with them.

This was going to be a long day..