Tuesday, Pt 3

Live laugh love.

Stan P.O.V

"So explain what type of gay boy problems are you having." Craig said

"Well you know that stupid dare Clyde gave me.?" I said.

"Yeah." He said.

"Well I can't tell if I like Kyle as a friend or more.." I muttered.

"What all do you like about Kyle as a friend?" Craig asked.

"I like that he's nic- *RING DING AND ETC BC I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO A BELL SOUND*

"GAH! W-WHATS.. THAT?!" Tweek yelled.

"It's just the bell Tweek. Let's go to class now. I'll talk to you Stan later ." Craig said grabbing Tweek hand so they could leave.

"Ok." I said.

I guess I should head to class myself. I got up from the floor and sighed.

"Feelings are to complicating these days.."

Eric than walked into the bathroom. He didn't say anything to me bc I already knew what he was doing. He was skipping class. I walked pass him and walked to class.

First class of the day is math..

So uh, Time skip to lunch so yeah 😜

It's now lunch aka the loud part of the day in school. There people yelling, trying to find seats and mixing all of the fucking food together on there lunch tray. I fucking hate it all. So dumb for what reason!?

"Stan are you ok?" Kyle asked.

Oh did i mention I was sitting with Kyle, Kenny, Eric and butters.? Probably not.

"OH! Uh.. I'm fine." I sighed

I'm not fine. I wish I was tho but I'm not. Bc I have 3 weeks to make you love me Kyle. Also I think Kenny knows what I'm trying to do because he keeps giving me dirty looks.

Why is life always so hard on me.?