35

Chapter 35

    Hasunuma just watched helplessly as Chuya used his own ability to hammer the ice surface maker to pieces.

    Looking at the cracked ground, Liannuma was instantly as quiet as a chicken.

    ... So what exactly was he thinking at the time, that he felt that Chuya-kun's ability was to weigh xn the heaviest thing on a person's body.

    Hasunuma immediately remembered the painful dark history of him ripping off the pants of those people in Hong Kong in front of Mr. Mori.

    But that's not the most important thing, the most important thing! Jun Zhongye never mentioned it to him afterwards!

    ...Sure enough, Chuya-kun is an angel!

    Hasunuma was moved and ashamed, and vowed in his heart that he must treat the angel-like Chuya-kun well.

    After he stepped on the enemy's head and planted the opponent in the concrete ground, he then looked down at Hasunuma, "...to this extent, you don't have to worry about me at all." As the party involved, Hasunuma has not

    yet Osamu Dazai, who was on the sidelines in a state of soul, could not bear any reaction.

    He didn't allow this sinful posture to continue—!

    Then, Hasunuma suddenly felt his right leg twitch suddenly. Obviously, Chuya felt it too, and the two of them looked at Hasunuma's right leg in unison.

    Two seconds later, Chuya hurriedly put Hasunuma on the ground, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I was just worried that you would be frozen! No! I didn't mean you were weak, I—" looked into

    the Although Hasunuma couldn't understand Chuya's incoherent speech, he quickly comforted him: "It's okay, I understand, I understand."

    Zhongya was slightly taken aback.

    This mindless boasting appearance instantly reminded Zhong Ye of Akizuki Rennuma. That person always treats him in this way, as if everything he does is right.

    "Besides, Chuya-sama's hugging posture is very skillful, and it is very experienced at first glance!" Hasunuma started his own rainbow fart session again.

    Who knows, in the next second, he quickly said: "I'm not, don't talk nonsense! This is obviously the first time!"

    Hasunuma: "..." Oops! In this situation, even if he suddenly couldn't boast anymore!

    Chuya: "..." Why! Why would he subconsciously say such words!

    After all, why does he always subconsciously think that Hasunuma and "Dazai Osamu" are the same person?

    The expression of the red-haired boy suddenly became solemn. If this feeling was only once or twice, then he could understand it, but recently this feeling has become more and more intense.