70

Chapter 70

    Hasunuma rushed to the door of Chuya's apartment as quickly as possible.

    Because of the lack of emotion, it is difficult for him to describe his current mood. If he insists on saying it, he is very much looking forward to the meeting with Zhongye tonight.

    Although thinking of the things that Chuya misunderstood before, Hasunuma still felt a little inexplicable-why did Zhong also treat him as a lover? However, such emotions were completely diluted by the fact that they were about to meet Zhong Ye.

    He needs to have a good talk with Zhongya. At this moment, he doesn't want to go to the battlefield with misunderstandings.

    However, when Hasunuma passed through the gate of Chuya's apartment, what he saw was a pitch-black room.

    Chuuya was not in his apartment.

    And now it's eight twenty in the evening.

    Hasunuma sat on the sofa in Nakaya's apartment in a regular manner. Although he felt that it was impolite to break into the other party's house without authorization, he really didn't have any good means of knocking on the door. After all, he was in the state of a soul, except for touching him. The object of possession, other things can't be done too much.

    Looking at the plane in Nakaya's room, Hasunuma sighed faintly.

    He now lost all means of contacting Zhongye.

    After Hasunuma sat in the empty room for half an hour, he left Chuya's apartment calmly.

    It's almost nine o'clock now, maybe Zhong is also socializing?

    After all, in the blank time of more than a year, Zhong has also been successfully promoted to a cadre of Hong Kong and black.

    For a moment, Hasunuma felt that he had lost his goal, and even the strong idea of ​​wanting to come here at the beginning faded away.

    When will he leave here and return to the world he is in?

    Hasunuma walked back along the coastal road, his speed was very slow, and he even had the leisure to observe the waves at night.

    I don't know what special day it is today, Hasunuma saw fewer and fewer people on the road, until finally only he was left, a strange pedestrian who couldn't be seen by others.

    However, when Hasunuma walked aimlessly along this seemingly endless road, there was also such a confused pedestrian on the opposite side of him.

    When Hasunuma looked back and saw the familiar ochre, he stopped at the same time as the person opposite.

    Hasunuma and Nakaya looked at each other with a dazed expression at this time, as if they didn't expect to meet each other in this place.

    Chuya's face was obviously dark, and the black suit jacket was not put on his shoulders as usual, but on his arm, and he casually revealed the suit vest and white shirt under the jacket.