Introduction to two main characters

Ruth HartRuth is a 19-year-old soldier trainee in a protocol called The Wrath

Ruth Hart
Ruth is a 19-year-old soldier trainee in a protocol called The Wrath. She has black hair that is dyed red, green eyes and freckles. Ruth is 165cm tall. She carries around two scarlet knives. Ruth is a dynamic and outgoing person. She is energetic and enthusiastic, and she is always ready to have fun and make the most of every day. She is brave , determined, and committed in making the world a better place. She is also kind, caring and thoughtful, as she's always looking for ways to help others and make their lives easier. Ruth is a fun and engaging individual who is always full of ideas and creativity. She is an inspiring and encouraging person who is always there for her friends, and she is a true beacon of positivity and optimism.

Dara Wolf

Dara Wolf

Dara is a 20-year-old soldier in training in a protocol called The Wrath. She is around 175cm tall, and has long spiky brown hair that reaches down to her chest. She has brown eyes and freckles splattered around her face. Dara usually carries around two silver daggers. Dara is a cocky, intelligent, and self-assured individual. She is always prepared for any challenge, and she is willing to take risks to achieve her goals. She is a loyal friend and ally, but she does not hesitate to speak her mind or defend her beliefs. She is quick to anger and often gets annoyed easily, but she is also quick to forgive and forget. She is a dynamic and energetic individual who is always ready for adventure and excitement. She is a force to be reckoned with, and she will always stand firm in the face of danger or adversity. Dara is an orphan. When she was young, she was taken in by The Wrath which trained her to be a soldier and an assassin.