A Sister

Random picture^

Well, I just thought about something else soooo, here is a doulde update, oh the song for last chapter was School's Out(For Summer) by Alice Cooper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gimma's POV

I looked at Kaz.

"I think we should tell them." I say.

"Fine.....but how?" He asked.

"Roman, Dean, and Seth......tell them something?" I asked. I saw Kaz gaze up.

"Their right behind me aren't they?" I asked, Kaz nodded his head. I slowly turned around and gulped.

"H, h, hi......what you doing?" I studdered, looking up to see them with their arms crossed.

"You needed to tell us something?" Dean said in a low voice. Which to be honest, kinda scared me.

"Um.....you what happened was.......um.....GIMMA KISSED A BOY!" Kaz yelled.

"What, no, I didn't......guys?" I got up and walked back seeing thier face flush with anger.

"Who is he?!" Dean yelled.

" I didn't kiss anyone, I promise! . Kazleon tell them!" I yell as I back in a corner.

"Ok, ok, she didn't kiss anyone, I was joking." Kaz admitted. There faces were turning back to calm.

"What did you really want to tell us?" Roman asked.

"Um......we have a sister." I said.

"Where is she?" Seth asked.

"Um, she left with mum and dad. So I guess dead." Kaz said. I nodded and started to cry. Which made Kaz cry, which also made them come and hug us.

( about a week ago**)

We were at the park and Kaz and I saw a girl sitting by a tree crying and looking at a photo. We tugged on Roman and Dean's shirt.

"Bothers, can we go check on her?" We ask. They looked at each other and nodded.

"We will watch you." Roman says. We nodded, and wants to over to her. We tapped on her shoulder and she looked up. We froze, she looks so..... familiar.

"Gimma, Kazleon?" She whispered.

"Kitty?" I asked shocked. She jumped up and hugged us and cryed which made me cry, which made Kaz cry, which made the guys rush over, then Kitty hide behind the tree.

"Who, are they?" Kitty asked.

"They are our bothers." I say.

"How, Kaz is our only brother." She said.

"They are not blood, they are your brothers too now. Come on." Kaz said. Kitty slowly walk out. She walked up to the one who doesn't look too scary (Seth) and hugged him and just cried. He didn't know what to do. He kinda froze. We told him to just hold her. He did, she stopped crying and looked at him

"Thank you...." She whispered and walked back to us.

"Um.....guys, you still kinda need totell us who she is." Roman says getting down to my size.

"This is our sister, Kitty." We say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Double update.....the song for this chapter is You Found Me by The Fray