ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

"Fine. For myself as well" Embar scoffed at her brother "I'm just worried for her"

"Will you two stop talking about me as if I'm not here?" Allara grumbled under her breath.

"Oh you know you forgive us" Embar said, nuzzling her nose onto Allara's back.

Ж

Arya watched their interactions from the corner of her eye at how close the human girl was with the two dragons.

"Here is where you will be staying for the time being" she stopped in front of a large house with a second floor on top of the tree, coming out flatly around the trunk of the tree and surrounded it, filled with soft tuffs of grass and hay where Allara supposed the dragons stayed.

"Thank you queen Arya" she thanked the queen.

They had arrived at Ellesméra late in the afternoon and the sun was setting. Arya invited them over to dinner but they denied the offer and simply accommodated themselves in the house.

Allara reached up over Drogos' head to take her bags down from his back and walked in through the front door to plop them down at the entrance. Then she had the chance to get a better look at the place they was staying at.

The main walls of the entire house were built into the trunk of the tree making them all wooden and smooth. The furniture in the house was also wooden and most of the wardrobes were attached at the back to the tree despite still being able to open.

The doors were made of thick large leaves that Allara moved aside with the back of her hand to go through, except for the front door which was wooden. There were three rooms, a kitchen, a room large enough to also be considered a living room and a bathroom.

The kitchen was large although Allara only gave it a passing look as she quickly made her way to the bedroom to throw herself onto the bed. When she had been in Vroengard she had been sleeping on the sand of the beach or on a small hard cot, so Allara's body relaxed the moment her body hit the soft mattress.

She was laying face down still with her armour on when a large buff interrupted her. With a groan she got up from the bed and walked over to the window pulling apart the leafy curtains that were keeping the moonlight from entering her bedroom, only to come face to face with the large red eye of Drogos as he looked into the room from the window.

"Allara, can you come with me?" Drogos asked her with a pout.

"Drogos are you lonely?" she asked with a tired sigh, this used to happen very often back in Winterfell and she always ended up with the two dragons in their nest. As did Jonnel with Morgul.

"Yes?" Allara let out a long breath.

"Give me a moment" she stood from the soft comfortable bed and out of curiosity opened the wardrobe.

She lightened up when she saw that inside was a pair of pajamas that fit her loosely but they were perfect for sleeping nicely. Then she climbed out of the house and looked up to the extra level above her. There was luckily a staircase leading up to ti which she took.

She Joined Drogos and Embar who were curled up on opposite sides of the 'nest' and the black dragon was waiting for her to come closer to him.

"You are a complete child" Allara huffed as she shuffled closer to her friend and pressed herself against his very warm side making the dragon stick his head at her side and cover them both with his wing.