Chapter 2

Aastha's POV:
heyyyy
my name is Aastha but I'm like Ash .... like the same way Poonam to Pooh .... A little filmy but okie...
So I'm the most pampered kid in The "Singh's Mansion"
Basically I didn't had a mother not because she died but because she wanted money.... money....money

And she left me when I was 2 months old.....
I don't remember this offcourse....My father told me..

But not having a mother was not a problem because I had 4 over protective and over possesive brothers and a troop of. bodyguards for my security which I can't understand why I need this....

So today is Sunday it means The Funday...Yeahhhhhh
And today I am going shopping.. after 2 months
.
Can you even imagine the most richest family's daughter is going to shopping after 2 months and honestly I hate shopping and today I'm being forced by my extraordinary brothers to shop or not to come back home...

Like seriously I am being forced to do this ...

and I hate shopping because I get confused between two then I end up buying both....
Wooww
.
.
So Reached the mall with 2 jeeps of bodyguards..
and currently I'm in H&M
.
but as I said I am again confused between two as always ....
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
"which should I choose" I spoke to myself......
but then I heard a soft voice
"hmmm You should go with the White one " she spoke in a very polite way
"Really" I asked excitedly.
"yeahh , you can even go and try " she said.

"will you wait for me till I come from the trial room ? " I asked..

"yeah , offcourse" she said

I 'smiled' to her and went for the trial ........ And guess what the white one was really soo cool .
I went outside to show her
and I said " you were seriously right , I love the way this hoodie is hugging me ,, so thank you miss ......."
.
" Komal singh, and Komal for you " she said

after that we went for some more clothes and I suggested few to her and she suggested some for me and slowly and gradually we spent 3 hours and then we were on the Billing counter and she Paid for her stuffs and then I paid for my stuffs...
And it was the first time I that I'm enjoying shopping...
Woww
and then we went to Mc Donald's food outlet and ordered 2 chicken cheese burger, 2 Mc veggie, 2 medium fries and 2 large coke.. and that's it
.
.
And we sat in the corner and had a talk and she said "may I get to know your name?"

"yesss sure , its Aastha Singh Rajput, and you can call me Ash cause my friend and my loved ones address me with this ....."

"Komal I can't believe how we became friends soo quick like usually I am not that extrovert in public but with you I'm soo happy and yeahh I'm loving your company"

"So miss Ash I feel the same I mean I had only 2 friends since my college and today it feels like I made a new friend.."
.
.
And After that we ate our food and had a lot of gossips and about what we do and She told me that she is a product designer and an ad desiner and the name of her company is ' lot more' and I just told her that I'm an advertisement head in some company.....I didn't mention the name because at the end of the day we met few hours ago soooo......As per Saket and Abhimaan bhaiya's suggestion I didn't told....
and we carried our bage to the parking area and there we exchanged our numbers, snaps and Instagram too..
.
..
...
....
.....
......
........
..........
........
......
.....
....
...
..
.
And then I reached home....
Then the bodyguard kept on bringing the bags ......
And then the My brothers Abhijay , Abhimaan, Abhinav and saket was sitting on the couch sipping coffee.......And they were shocked****
everybody's jaws dropped....
And I was proud.....
I sat like a queen near Abhijay and he kept his right hand on my shoulder and sipping coffee from his left hand
And he said."Is something special today ?? how can my baby do this ??? hnnn ???"

" Exactly what's special " Abhimaan said

'Abhinav started checking the bags ' and took out soo many clothes......
..
Saket said "yaarr how can you..... shop these, like it's soo many "
.
Abhimaan said " I know my baby , she can't purchase soo may colours its like atleast, 50% of the clothes were supposed to be pink , purple, blue , why is it soo many colours and even 40% is white . How ???? "
Abhinav said "I think she has met someone who has helped her .... but its not easy to be friends with you like you don't let them ....."
.
"you are correct are correct and I'll tell everything when you will come to my room while bringing this ..... " I said Excitedly...
.
Abhimaan said "Boys get up"
and then they started doing the job as I said but there was an exception my eldest brother Abhijay she was not doing anything. He just kept his right hand on my shoulder and we started moving and then I Voice came
"Ahh why are you not doing anything... why so privileged" Saket said and the other boys was asking the same thing.

"Is there any problem baby " Abhijay asked me
.
"Offcourse not...I just want my bags and you guys in my room" I said

they all started giggling and we reached my room .....

and they kept me stuffs in my closet

and the part That I love in my room is

and then we settled ourselves on the bed comfortably.
And I started " so today when I went to the mall Iwas as usual confused into clothes which was blue and white I was so confused ..... blue is my colour and white sometime I can't live but then I herd a voice that I should go with that I tried that it look so amazing on me and then I realised our likings are similar she knows my choices then we started to shop in together she also purchase so many things and me too as you guys can see and then we went to the food court MacD and then we had chicken cheesy burger , mac veggie , fries and coke then we talked about each other and she is the owner of lot more and she doesn't know I am your sister ....... "

then Abhinav said " nice , atleast you got some new friends "

Abhimaan said" mee to , like I think you don't have friends except uss and bow you have one , yeahhhhh "
.
Saket said " I'm insecure " in a teasing way
.
Abhijay said "I don't mind , but Remember I love you the most"
.
Then again Abhinav said " hmm, What have you thought about the advertisement of our company ?"
"I have short listed some , I'll give it to you in a week "

"Okay baby , now sleep well because you look tired" Abhijay said while kissing my forehead.
.
And eventually I started talking to her on insta were sharing memes and sending snaps and then we had a call for 2 hours........And got to know her mum is a single mother ....... I was happy that someone unlike me has a. mother..... and then I realised that she is single yeahhhhhhhhhh...... Partyyyyyyyyyyy......
I am happy because my brother's had taught me how to know the person's personality and I know that dad wants Abhijay to get married......and he has not told him but me..... I know everything....so I have a plan and I'll do it
.
.
.
.
.
.
Soo hello gulliess
So here's the First chapter ...
And I betcha you all will love the story.....
take care of yourself
love you
good byee
we'll meet again