Chapter 4

Komal's POV :
hey So today I am late for my work.....And then my phone rang......
tring..
tring...
tri.....
I picked up the call and it was Aakash**
"hello" I said
"heyy" he said
"yesss " i said
"so komal don't come from Gt road take the long route"
"why, it's shortcut"
"the constitution is going on"
"oakyyyyyyyy"
"bye"
"bye"
then I dressed myself is white kurti and blue jeans

I picked up the call and it was Aakash**"hello" I said "heyy" he said "yesss " i said"so komal don't come from Gt road take the long route""why, it's shortcut""the constitution is going on""oakyyyyyyyy""bye""bye"then I dressed myself is white kurt...

with that I left in my honda city .........
the way he told....
then took the drive thru of Starbucks - hot strong coffee.
.

while loving my look.....I was soo happy....
.
then the time passed..
.
I was driving peacefully while listening music...
.
then saw a huge crowd between the road....
I decided to go out then saw there was an accident 
I saw a girl and then I realised it was Aastha....I panicked and ran towards her.... started shaking her but she was not responding....she was bleeding like hell....And I'm scared of blood...but still I can't risk my friend's life....
I was shouting for someone's help but it seemed like everyone was watching a show.....I took her out by myself then one man help me to carry her in my car we placed her in the back seat I said thanks to the man and drove to the hospital.....those 10 minutes seemed like 10 years and I started crying the hell out of me then after ages the hospital came and Went to the emergency ward the workers took her on the stature and I filled the form and payed the amount the doctor told me the there was a phone in her pocket and then he handed it to me I knew the password I opened it then I saw the last dialed number and says "abhi 1 " I quickly called the number after a second a manly voice came......
"hey baby"
"I'm soo sorry but Aastha has met an accident.... please come to the city hospital"
"you are lying..... listen I'm not In a mood to joke with you guys ....."
"I'm not " I pleased him
"Don't" he shouted
He hung up the call but then I started crying even more because I was scared what will happen next and his voice scared me and the tears were not in the mood to stop....
They took her to the personal floor which I paid for. The whole floor was mine
because I wanted it to be safe and perfect.....
There were 4 seats and
And I was sitting on one....
I was crying while keeping my  head in my hands And I didn't knew what to do.... but the tears was still flowing.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
Abhijay's POV :
I was sitting in my cabin then heard a nock on my door....
I said "come in " in a Stern voice.
one of our female employees entered my cabin she was wearing the most revealing clothes and walked in the most seducing manner and she came near me and said
"GOOD morning sir I'm Jasmine, and here's the file "
she gave me the file while bending forward and giving me the full view of her bo*bs
But I was not craving for her...and then she came near me and said
"Sir please tell me, I there are any errors ...... I'm always there for you in any way "
I was not reacting at all because I was not feeling anything for her....
then I got a phone call
That was baby's number I picked up the call and I heard an unfamiliar voice which says ash has met through an accident....the we had a short conversation and then I hung up the call and called Mihir and said
"I want ash's location Right now! "
"okay sir "
I hung up this call too And I quickly stood from my place and I was about to leave bit then my hand was grabbed by someone then I noticed that someone is My fucking employe 'jasmin'
"You better leave my hand"
"Why sir I am here for you, and I'm ready to give you everything"
"you'll face the consequences"
"I'm ready to have those spanking...."
"You are fired" I growled at her and pushed her away.....
and then rushed towards my car then received a call from Mihir
"sir she is in city hospital"
then I did cut the call and crossed the speed limit and reached there in 6 minutes
I went to the counter and asked for Aastha  
"is there any patient named Aastha?"
"yes sir floor no. 5 its all booked for her............may I know your relation with the patient sir "
" I'm her brother " i said it in a arrogant way
and then I rushed to the elevator
.
then in less than 3 minutes I was on the floor as soon as the doors opened I saw a girl who was drenched in blood and was crying non stop.....
While being honest even I was not that scared because I somehow knew  that nothing is going to happen with her..........
She was wearing white kurti which was now red...and blue jeans white now black and I assumed that she might be KoMaL because she is only friend Ash is having soooooo........
I went to the place where she was sitting I sat on the opposite side of hers which you can say infront of her she kept her face in her hand and kept crying..... after some time she looked up and saw me like an
innocent soul her eyes were swollen up she looked like an angel and It's the first time I was getting attracted to any girl......... But while I was checking her out both of our attention were seeked by a sound of the opening of the lift and as soon as the lift opened I saw Abhinav, Abhimaan And Saket rushed towards us .
.
then I saw a bunch of questions coming towards me from Abhimaan and  Saket And then Abhinav went to that that angle who was probably KoMaL and he hugged*** her how can he do that
...
that piece of shit... he crossed both of his hands around her Tightly***
I don't know about this feeling but I just wanted to chop of gis hands
and seems like he was claiming her how can he do that I mean he can't and he will not ....... their hug** was interrupted by the doctors coming ot of the emergency ward and then
" Doctor how is she? is she okay" KoMaL asked impatiently
"She is all okay........ its just a little bit of cuts on her body and a little deep cut on her head.....but she is not in danger....You guys can meet her after she comes in her senses...."
we all were relieved and then again Abhinav hugged** her
..
...
but this time even more tightly...
that was even more annoying...
..
As soon As I gave him that death' stare He ended the hug and I was happy for no reason but yess I was happy.
.
.
.
.
.
hello Gullies
I know you are doing great
I hope you all liked the chapters and
yessssss Abhijay is now feeling jealous 😘😘
I am in love with Komal and Abhijay.....
ummmaah
lots of love
ken