Not even 8am

Warning: This story includes BDSM, DDLG, detailed sex scenes and much more. Please no hate comments. If you don't like what I write you don't have too read it. Thanks and now on too the story.

Milly's POV

Hi I'm Milly, I'm twenty two years old and the face for sex in general. I didn't ask for that but being the princess kind of thrusts that upon you. My nans grandad is the one that made the world like this. Apparently he didn't mean for it too be like it became, apparently he just wanted people to feel safe know matter who they were. The year is 3010. The worst year too be female for you get sexually abused constantly by males and know one gives a crap.

I wake up ready for another long day. I can feel two long arms raped around my small waist as I become more conscience. "Good morning," I sigh smiling thankful that I still had my Mason, my husband. One of the good men in the world. I don't mean this in the way of I hate all men but today there are more abuse ones then good ones. The good ones were killed too near extinction so that the dickheads could bring up there sons to not respect women. Its gross. thanks great great grandad. "Good morning love," he replies unwrapping his arms from around me as I stand up grabbing my hair brush. I smile over at him trying to hurry this all up so I don't get told off for being late. Mason rolls over his side grabbing his things so he can take a shower before he gets ready. I finish brushing my light brown wavy hair and give him a quick kiss before he leaves. I take off my pjs and walk out of the bedroom completely naked. Entering the dining room I notice the ten guards standing there. The guards with the biggest roles get this every day, I'm there reward for their good behaviour. I mentally prepare myself for the guards as I walk towards the first one Sam.

"What do you wish for me too do?" I question acting innocent as I bat my eyelash's. I hate all off this so bad and I wish that this wasn't the way off the world but what I hate more is that my pussy still drips thinking about all the things they do to me. How they degrade me, how they boss me around, how they have complete control over me and how they pleasure me how they make me beg too cum as the make me feel an uncomprehensable amount of pleasure.

"Suck my dick you filthy slut," he replies looking at me like I'm nothing making my pussy pulse wanting to be touched. In these mornings they are allowed to do anything except have sex with me as long as it takes less then five minutes. When its there birthday they chose what I have to wear for the next week in the mornings. They also get an hour and a half too do whatever they wish with me and I have too have sex with them every morning for a week. We do the same too celebrate when they've been a guard here for 1, 5 and 10 years.

"Of course sir," I reply kneeling on the floor in front of him, taking his shaft into my mouth. I bob up and down gagging when it hits the back of my throat. Sam grabs a hold of my hair pulling at it so his shaft goes even deeper earning a moan from me. I hate how much I love this and how much this turns me on. "Fuuuuck," he moans "do you like this you filthy slut making me cum as you choke on my cock. I mean I'm not even your daddy." I nod vigorously making him chuckle right before he cum's in the back off my throat. "Thank you for letting me blow you sir," I say moving onto the next guy who asks for me to do the same thing.

I finally reach the eighth guy, these three are my favourite and I'm not even embarrassed to say it.

Haden makes me come hard and then Ian gropes me too the point where I'm begging to release. He said No every time

"How are you whore?" Darren asks my squeezing my but the way I like it. Its very painful but still pleasurable. "Very good sir," I answer gulping as I notice the paddle on the chair behind him. He laughs noticing that I've seen the toy. "Aww baby girl I'm going too make you feel so fucking good oh and just too let you know its my birthday today so we get too spend some time together later," he says. "Happy Birthday sir!" I reply as he place's my over his lap grabbing the paddle.

He begins hitting my bare bum hitting harder each time make my moans become louder and louder occassionaly hitting my needy cunt. He moves his other hand so he's painfully slowly thrusting his fingers in and out of me while hitting my bum as hard as he can without the pleasure turning into complete pain. Just when I'm about too cum the five minutes ends making me huff in annoyance "Aww, baby girl don't huff, I'll make you cum as much as you want later," he says making me smile.

I then leave the room heading back too my room so that Mason can get me in my baby gear. I enter our bedroom seeing Mason sprawled out on our bed reading crime and punishment. "hey get your own copy," I say trying too hide my snigger as he jumps up from the bed. My husband always claims he hates the classics and yet I always find him reading my copy's of them.

I run round the side of the bed jumping onto him making us both laugh. "Hello love," he says putting me down onto the bed. God I love this man. "Hello to you too," I reply smiling and giving him a quick peck on the lips. "Well I suppose we should get you ready," he sighs glancing at his phone that sits at the end of our bed. "Yep," I sigh. We know the schedule so well it the same every day.

He lays me on our oversized bed walking over too one off our big wardrobes too get the clothes needed. He first slides on the adult sized diaper before placing me in a pink onesie. He then places me in a pink onesie that has a little zip over both my breasts and puts a pacifier in my mouth. He then pics me up putting a matching pink bow into my hair while carrying me into the dining room where my mum sits with several guards surrounding her.

My husband, Mason or 'daddy' as I have too call him right now places my in the baby chair sitting beside me and opposite my mum. "Hi Mason, how's the little baby girl doing," she asks him glancing over at me as she finishes up her full English breakfast. "She's been doing good," He replies smiling at me as he finish's his breakfast. I had some frostes.

"Are you still hungry baby girl?" My mum questions me.

"Yes Mommy," I say in the best babyish voice I can do. Mason picks me up as my mum undoes her top taking out her breast ready for me.

"There you go baby girl," she says as she puts my lips on her nipple forcing me to drink. I must add quickly that I'm given a laxative every day. I suck hard on her nipple getting out as much as I can. My mum has been breastfeeding me several times a day ever since I was a baby. I keep on sucking as I hear her moans become louder and louder as she squeezes my but. I carry on like this for a while hungrily sucking from my mummy's beautiful huge tit squeezing and bighting from time to time until I do a big one in my diaper making it double in size.

"Aww did the wittle baby do a big one in her big diaper?" she questions mocking me as she continues too squeeze my bum making even more come out. "Well I think the wittle baby's daddy needs too remind her that one off our rules is too ask when she needs too use her big diaper." I'm placed in my daddy's lap making me squirm as I became more and more anxious on what my punishment may be. He places me over his knee and tells me I will be receiving ten smacks and then feeding him.

Let me know your thoughts so far and let me know if you have any idea's on what I should write next carrying on with this story.

Remember to vote

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed it

10th May 2023 1506 words