Not even 12

Milly's POV

Daddy places me over his knee and begins to give me hard spanks. Each one some how harder then the last. I try to stay quiet and still so I won't get an even worse punishment. I barely make any noice and so I get praised at the end by my daddy. "Your such a good girl for daddy." He tells me squeezing my left cheek to hard making me whimper and sqerm. He delivers a sharp spank to my pulsing pussy "You are a very Bad girl baby. You need to remember that you are to serve all men and do exactly as they say no matter what. As well as your mother," he quickly adds staring at me hungrily his member growing beneath me.

Mommy picks me up from Daddy's lap and changes my huge diaper into a clean one occasionally spanking my red bum and rubbing my clitores. My mommy hands me back to my daddy leaving my wansie of so he can have my milk. My daddy places me on the table before latching onto my breast and sucking hard.

I lightly moan feeling my breasts getting drained. The more I moan the harder daddy sucks. He continues draining me for the next ten minutes before I've had enough. I've been breastfeeding daddy for the last five years and I mostly love the feeling. "SIR please stop your hurting me!" I cry my nipples and breasts becoming really sore. Daddy immediately stops staring daggers at me. I tense up knowing that I shouldn't of just said that. I gulp loudly and bight my lip trying to look away from my daddy. "What did you just say too me?" He asks coldly in his Dom tone staring at me coldly. I don't answer knowing how wrong off me it was too say that too my master. He tilts my chin up slightly so I have to see the wicked smile playing on his lips before he grabs a hold of my left breast hard in a death grip throwing me onto the floor. "Oww!" I shreak crying loudly ignoring how my pussy just turned into a swimming pool. My head is pounding with how hard it went into the floor "I'm so sorry sir. I promise I will never again tell you to stop doing something too me." I say looking into his hungry yet worried eyes. If it was just the two off us right now he'd be making sure I was okay but instead he's... "And why will you never do that again?" He questioned smug, smirking while pulling the hair on my head painfully tight.

"Because my only job in life is to please all men but especially my master since I am only a usless woman. Females are dumb and stupid animals who need men to tell them what too do at every moment of every day and after all women are just cum sleeves. Made for men's pleasure. I am too act as your slave. I am your slave.

I promise sir that from now on I will stop my stupid kiddy act and act like a woman. I promise I will do as you say at all times and will never say no too a request of yours. I won't even go to toilet without asking you for permission. I belong too you after all."

I finish still staring at Mason who's on the edge of Cumming even though his member has not been given any attention. I then glance over to where my mum is and sure enough she's got her hand in her underwhere pumping in and our of her vagina. "Oh baby girl your such a good girl. Doing exactly what your daddy tells you too do and reminding yourself off how worthless you are and how your only job is to serve men." She praises extremely close too coming. What a pervert. "Mason do something with the stupid come sleeve so I can cum." She demands. In an instant Daddy mode is turned of and Master mode is turned on. "Get onto your knees you dirty little slut and put my entire cock into that innocent mouth off yours. I gulp knowing how hard that's going to be. I pull down his trousers and boxers quickly raping my mouth around his member. "I told you to get it all in your mouth not just the tip you stupid whore," he shouts angry pulling my hair and thrusting into my mouth as I gag. "Stop gagging," he yells again slapping my cheek hard making my eyes tear up even more. His member begins too pulse even more in my mouth and then without one final thrust he cums down my throat. I instantly swallow and look up at my master who seems to off got rid off some steam. My mother is panting and must off just finished. We then head back too our room and begin too plan for are sex video.

We do a different video everyday and sometimes coming up with new content is near too impossible but in the end we always find something. Today we're going to do something a bit different but it will still most definitely be fun.

We set up all the cameras and turn them on. I took a pill about 20 minutes too make me fall asleep and so that should kick in soon. I do feel very drowsy now which is a good sign.

I wake up a while later and notice Mason on top of me pounding me hard and by the feeling in my pussy this isn't the first round. I want too scream but I still feel really tired and not completely in it like I keep coming and going every few seconds. I slightly moan and my eyes widen as my pussy pulses hard as I cum before I return to the state I was in before. "Its okay baby, go back too sleep, I'll just continue having fun with you. Its actually really hot knowing i could do anything with you without you knowing" he says as he continues pounding. I want too tell him how much im enjoying this. With him being in complete control and the fact that he can do anything to me. I love the fact that hes doing this when im completely a sleap and then when I'm in this bliss state but the most I can manage is a light moan. I close my eyes as I cum again falling back to sleep.

A while later I wake again this time feeling more alive. I moan much louder as I feel myself reaching my climax once again my ehole body shaking beneath him. "Fuck, baby girl," Master moans. Every inch off my body hurts and I know he must of been at this for a long time. "Get on all fours now whore," Sir says in a demanding tone making me whimper. I move as quickly as I can fighting against the pain knowing that I can't take a punishment. Mason leans and whispers into my ear, "you've been such a good slut these past few hours and I know that you must be in a lot of pain right now and so I'm going to make this your final round. You can thank me for that later."

He pushes his dick inside of me hard and begins going at it like there's no tomorrow. I'm honestly kind of scared at how he's not tired and sweating like crazy. He continues thrusting some how harder each time letting out small groans as I moan at both his dick and his finger rubbing my clitores. My orgasm begins to build up as he twitches inside off me. "Master please can I cum." I beg noticing how dangerously close I am. He doesn't answer and so thirty seconds I begin to beg again but this time he let's me and we cum at the same time collapsing onto each other as we both pant trying to get our breath back

Hope you enjoyed this chapter if there's anything you would like me to include in future chapters let me know in comments

Please vote

August 9th 1382 words