Dear Diary- Licorice Cookie Is a Huge Simp

This is just a reupload of a thing I wrote on ao3 lol. I decided I liked it enough to post it on here :)

Dark Choco Cookie is not very bright, and that fact is clear. He always seems to have a frown on his face. His muscles always were tensed and he was reluctant to accept just about anything cheerful. When asked what is wrong, he always scowled or just simply didn't answer. If you tried to make small talk with him, or more specifically, asked if he had any hobbies, he never answered back.

Licorice Cookie always thought Dark Choco was just a shell. Useless. The only thing Choco could be used for is for some strength for the team, and that's about it. He never thought about the fact that Dark Choco is a person, just like him. He only saw him as a failure who can't do anything right on either side of the two different teams. He just used him for an extra eye, or to berate him when he was angry and needed to let off some steam.

Licorice Cookie was suffering another day of Pomegranate Cookies nagging, and Poison Mushroom Cookies constant need for attention. He sighed, as he sat at his small desk in the comfort of his room, staring down at the blank paper in front of him, holding a pastel blue-coloured glittery pen. He especially favoured the pen because of how it wrote on the paper. It had been worn down quite a bit, scratches littered the clear plastic and the tip of the pen had to be replaced several times due to the amount of use it had. The other pens in the small cup on the corner of his desk had not nearly that amount of love to them, which Licorice didn't seem to pay any mind to. He just tapped his current pen on the paper, trying to think of something to get down. He sighed, thinking of todays events to write down.

Dear Diary...

Today was..... eventful, to say the least. How so? Well, Pomegranate ordered me to watch Dark Choco Cookie today, because of a meeting with out Master. I didnt understand why. Dark Choco is a fully grown cookie? I didnt question it, though. I certainly didnt want to have Pomegranate yelling at me for questioning me, today.

Pomegranate and Dark Choco always seem to be together. Pomegranate probably makes Dark Choco follow her around, which I assume is for extra protection or whatever. Its annoying. What, does she think Dark Choco is going to betray us?

Licorice thought to himself for a bit.

Hm, probably.

Licorice smirks to himself, looking proud for nobody but himself.

Anyways, I was watching Dark Choco when Poison Mushroom Cookie came up to me and offered me a shroomie. Of course, I declined. I'm not that dumb. I am not dumb at all! But, it was sweet, I'd have to admit. It took a while to be rid of them, and they even offered Dark Choco one! Dark Choco declined, probably because he doesnt even eat, anyways.

Well, it didnt stop there. Pomegranate came back and said I had to watch Dark Choco for the whole day! It drove me nuts, if I'm being honest. It feels wrong to be babysitting someone who could very well be much older than me.

I thought of responding with some snarky comment, but I decided to save my ass being kicked today. Probably a good thing, really. Pom looked really pissed when she came out.

Dark Choco was thankfully quiet, but that isn't a surprise to be honest. I even said some things that, in hindsight, I shouldnt of said. Eh, whatever. He didn't make a noise, but instead, just looked blank. I thought he would reply with something even worse like usual, but he just... stared. Maybe I should check on him, now that I think about it.