~ Season 1 ~ Chapter 28: AIZAWA!

-- Recap --
Sonic and Midoriya effortlessly destroy the ice wall, in response to that Kami says a funny line. Although, Momo was trapped in the dome as well, now being held hostage by Kori, said villain, while Midoriya is reeling in pain away from the group and sonic is turning around to charge back at the villain.
Sonic's couldn't think straight and dashed straight to the villain, although he was starting to slow down, allowing the villain to see him approach. He grabbed his classmate and kicked off the villain. Momo, while the villain was distracted, created and attached tape to the villain. So when Sonic kicked off the villain the villain's aim was thrown off. Sonic dropped Momo and they created a plan, while Kaminari heard it over the walkie talkie.
After a few downgrading comments from a hedgehog, Kaminari snuck up on the villain and shocked him to sleep.

-- Story --
Unfortunately, she wasn't safe yet. Her earjacks only served to amplify the sound of something that everyone in close proximity of the central plaza heard, snapping. Everyone who heard it was cursed with a bloodcurdling scream from a bloodied black-haired hero. While the man's body was limp, the assumed perpetrator held up the hero's head.

Midoriya was standing still, Jiro was shaking while covering her ears, Yaoyorozu was like a deer in headlights while Kaminari was still stupidly saying 'wheey': needless to say, all the consious students in the plaza were afraid of the situation. Jiro almost reflexively threw up as her mind's eye could only imagine the pain her teacher was going through. Sonic took a step back as sweat built up above his eyes, wondering how they could possibly beat someone their teacher couldn't. Momo was frozen in shock, baffled by the amount of blood that oozed out of their teacher. Meanwhile, Kaminari and Tsuyu were snoring peacefully.

Shigaraki's face contorted into that of pure joy, as his dry lips stretched and the multiple small scars littered across his face did the same. The kids attention were drawn to his joyous face as it irked them. No, this truly terrified them as the villain charged towards the unconsious child " Let's give All Might a welcome gift. "

After Shigaraki finished speaking, the Nomu proceeded to smash Aizawa's head into the ground and stand up. The towering figure of the attacker only served to further implant the fact that they were much weaker than this... thing. Sonic looked towards the Nomu, trying to identify weakpoints before locking eyes with Aizawa.

The teachers eyes were wide open and filled with a sense of urgency, for the students to run, disregarding his state entirely and how he would hold the villain back. Aizawa, just incase his eyes didn't spell it out for them, shouted "RUN!" pulling their attention away from the attacker. 

Shigaraki said, "Don't let them escape, Nomu!" The nomu's body reacted to this command by it's eyes focusing on the two closest to it. Sonic and Midoriya noticed this before immdiately reacting to it, Sonic jumping upwards and curling into a violently spinning ball, while Midoriya ran towards the two. The Nomu charged forwards appearing in front of Jiro and Tsuyu - the two closest to it - with its arms raised.

Midoriya outstretched his arm, milimeters away from Tsuyu's arm, before the Nomu's arms came down. Momo saw the that Sonic had landed on the ground and dissapeared from sight, a blue trail being the only indicator of where he went and re-appearred on the otherside of the Nomu. " Your too slow. "

The lack of reaction slightly unnerved the hedgehog, " Does it think I'm not a threat? ",  Sonic began to think of a way to attract its attention as he panted. He looked at the Nomu as he ran back towards the group. "Your not going anywhere. Nomu, break them in front of their precious sensei!"

Sonic's, now see-through, aura was escaping his body as he watched the Nomu's eyes focus on the students running away: Kaminari carrying Momo, Tsuyu and Jiro.  " MIDORIYA! ", Sonic shouted as he turned to the green haired kid while dashing towards the group, his aura boosting him to top speed.

Midoriya was brought out of his shock from Sonic's shout and proceeded to step back a bit afraid of what the Nomu, who was staring at him, would do. But then, just as Izuku lost hope. The thought of the Number 1 - his mentor and idol - brought hope to his mind, just like the thousands of people he had saved.

~ Kaminari's POV ~
I took a break as I gently placed the unconsious people on the ground. As I caught my breath, I turned to see Izuku deep in thought after Sonic shouted at him. Causing me to want to shout at him to wake up. But before I could, it appeared as if he was whispering something while rearing his arm back. His veins glowed a luminescent red while the Nomu dashed towards him, then he pushed his arm forwards, as a massive shockwave happenned. Raising dust and into the air, while a blue-haired man approached me.

The words " And I thought the last attack was alot of damage. " escaped my mouth as I slowly regained my breath on my knees while Sonic skidded to a halt, next to me. He stated,  " Kaminari, I'll take Yaoyorozu and Tsuyu to the gate but I need you to not stop when you start to move. Ok?  "

I nodded and just as Sonic picked up the two, and I picked up Jiro in my arms, I heard footsteps behind me. Before a blue blur left my vision and blasted off to the entrance. I sighed as I wondered if I was ready for being a hero. Before trudging onwards begrudingly, although once I heard footsteps I turned around to see a blue-haired man walking towards me with a twisted grin.

I reaffirmed this "Yeah, no." Before realising that a villain was approaching me. I wanted to scream in horror but decided to use the energy to run. I put Jiro on my shoulder before pulling out my hand and testing if I could shock the air, so if things go south I can defend both of us. I had to strain myself just to do so, causing me to realise how little energy I have less.

Nevertheless, trudged on. I peered back at the chaser and noticed he was closer than before and just began to run. I prayed to whatever god would save me as a hand outstretched towards me, covering my vision. The last thing I realised was that I was carrying a classmate. This sudden realisation only served to flush Kaminari's body with energy as he surged with energy: no matter how unheroic he thought himself to be, he isn't allowing someone else to die because of him.

Once the hand was within breathing distance to his face, I threw Jiro off myself and behind me, before ducking and bursting forwards: tackling the man. Then, I pushed all my energy to the parts of my body that were touching him: my arms and head. As the man caught his breath and I felt the cold air on my back, I released all the energy I had and exploded into electricity, shocking the man.

I felt extremely lightheaded and the world started spinning. The last thing I saw, other than the spazzing man beneath me was a sight he thought impossible. The Nomu, with the dust cloud behind it, holding Izuku's fist with it's eyes focused on the green-haired boy. My brain promptly decided to go into power-saving mode, knocking me out cold a couple steps away from the shaggily haired man who was fell into the floor, which was... purple?