𝓒ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝓣ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

𝓐𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖 𝓢𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑜𝑢𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝓦𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝓣𝑟𝑦 . .

I woke up in the morning, actually, i was shook awake. I nearly hit my head on the tree as i saw a now, new guy with Brad by me.

"WHO ARE YOU?" i yell, grabbing a stick in defence.

"Relax Y/n, hes here to help us." Brad assures, i glance at the other boy. He had curly brown hair, and as i focused more- i noticed he was a goat from the waste down.

"Your a satyr." I instantly respond in amazement.

"Thats me, im Grover." Grover says awkwardly, with a small wave.

"So where is this camp half-blood?" Brad asks suspicuously, lifting his dark eyebrow in questioning.

-

As we arrived at camp half-blood, i felt really overwhelmed, a new life, new people, a new routine.

"This must be our new campers!" A half man, half horse explains. Ah, a centaur.

"Yeah, hey." I say, slightly dumbfounded as i stared at the centaur

"Welcome to camp half-blood, i believe you will enjoy it nicely here." Grover from earlier says.

"Thanks." I say awkwardly and glance around the camp, there were cabins for each god, if i was not mistaken.

-

"So how do i know who my godly parent is?" I ask Chiron, as i sat across from him in a chair.

"Well your godly parent will claim you, but for now you'll be staying in the Hermes cabin."

"Alright, thats okay, i guess it will be nice to socialize with the kids of the God of Thievery." I mutter mainly to myself.

"And the messanger of the Gods." Dionysus pipes up, i jump slightly at his sudden appearence, he was wearing a leoperd skin coat, and held a can of diet coke.

"Yes, that too." I say quietly. First day of camp and i had already gotten myself stuck with a gang of theives.

-

I enter cabin 11, Hermes, and instantly found many pairs of eyes staring at me (guys not argus TvT).

"Welcome to the Hermes cabin, im Luke Castellan." A Southern-ish accent greets.

"Y/n, Y/n Valdez." I say as i faced the boy, Luke, he had blonde hair and blue eyes, with a scar across it. He was muscular, and had a good build.

I suddenly focused my attention to anywhere else in the room, those blue eyes of Lukes intimidated me, especially the scar, who knows how he got that?

I saw Brad who sat on a bunk-bed, engulfed in a book, as he silently muttered something, like a chant, but i ignored that. He was a really strange person.

I decided to go over to him, and he looks up, cursing under his breath.

"What?" He snapped

"Excuse me?" I ask, shocked at his sudden rudeness.

"I clearly asked, what do you want?" He goes at me again, the rest of the Hermes cabin seemed to not be listening to our little conversatiom fortuantly.

"You cant just save me, and now all of a sudden hate me." I whisper angerly

"It was for BOTH of our benefits, not just yours, now if you would leave me alone." Brad prompted, as he slammed his book shut angerly.

"Fine, if you desire it so much." I say, and decide to ask the Hermes counseller, about the whole demigod thing

-

"Hey, Luke, can you explain to me how exactly one can get claimed?" I ask Luke curiousity over coming me.

"Well.....it normally happens if a camper does something which empresses the godly parent, or makes them proud. Some people have been stuck in the Hermes cabin their whole life." He replies, a dark look overcrossing his facial features, but that quickly went away as he replaced it with the same warm smile from earlier

"Thanks. I just wanted to get that all covered up-"

"LUKE, WE GOT ANOTHER ONE." A blonde chick with grey eyes yells as she runs up to the two of us, panting.

"Again?" Luke asks, he almost looked tired, to be honest i would be too.

"Name?" He then asks again.

"Percy Jackson."