𝓒ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝓕𝑜𝑢𝑟

𝓘 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑖𝑛 𝓢𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝓢𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝓢𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒

I walked next to Annabeth and Chrion, with Percy who seemed clueles. He had black hair and tanned skin, i knew something about this boy was special, i just had a feeling.

As soon as Percy awoke, Annabeth....the blonde girl from earlier...piped up

"Hes the one, he must be." She says hopefully.

"Silence Annabeth." Chiron orders, "Hes still awake, bring him inside."

"Let him know the situation Chiron, or else he will be more stressed if you tell him when hes not completely clueless." I say, Chiron shakes his head.

-

Percy must have woken up  like- seven times now. Probably nightmares or something.

When his eyes shot open, Annabeth got all up in his face, and asked a really- even confusing to me- question.

"What will happen at the summer solstice?" She asks.

"What?" Percy croaked

"What happened! What was stolen, we've only got a few weeks!" Annabeth yells, i glare at her.

"Girl stop, hes just awoken, and probably doesnt even know what your talking about." I huff impatiently, as i glance at the distressed boy.

Somebody knocked on the door, and Annabeth shoved another spoon of pudding in Percys mouth.

Argus, the surfer dude with lots of eyes, enters, as Annabeth disappeared.

"Well this is my que to leave, by Percy, Argus." I wave, Argus waves silently, as he couldnt speak ya know-

"Bye." Percy says as i exit.

-

I lay on my bed in the Hermes cabin, reading f/b (favourite book) silently.

"Hows the new kid getting along?" Luke asks me, as he paces around the room, the Hermes kids, and unclaimed kids, were all chatting about tHe nEw kId.

"Hes doing good i suppose, Annabeths certianly intrested in him." I chuckle dryly.

"Let me guess, the Summer Solstice?" He asks, i nod in reply.

"You guessed it....ten points for Luke Castellan!" I say sarcastically, he rolls his eyes, i hope i was getting on his nerves.

"Right, funny, yeah." He responds, "Im going to go find Annabeth. Behave, i know you enough by now."

"No." I smile innocently, Luke chuckles and exits.

- later that day -

I was walking through camp again, it was like 7 o clock, which is technically night time-  i turned around a corner, examining the camp more. My eyes widen as i saw Brad. He was....he was, sitting by a drawn circle, with a star looking thing in the middle, candles lit around him. I knew he was all emo and all- but this-

He was humming a silent chant, similar to the one from earlier, as he closed his eyes, the breeze slightly blowing his hair.

I take a step forward, and step on a stick causing it to snap. I freeze, Brads eyes snap open, he turns slowly to me, a deadly look in his grey eyes.

"GET AWAY!" He hisses, i quickly rush away, not daring to look back. This was by far the strangest thing i have experienced at camp.....so far. Was he trying to bring someone back from the dead?

I have a feeling this kid was a child of Hades, no doubt. But i decided that was obviously none of my business, and ran back to cabin 11.