Chapter 3

He just want to tell Baji that, he heard all of those argument earlier when Baji and Chifuyu argued in the bedroom earlier.

Few minutes later, Baji showed up with a tray of a teapot, two cup that is empty and a few small slice of cakes. He served it on the small table in front of them and sit down beside Kazutora.

Kazutora just sit down there looking at the small table that is in front of him right now thinking about things that he heard earlier. With his dull and soulless stare, it makes Baji stop eating a slice of cake that he just grab earlier. He look at him with confusion.

Then Baji decided to break the silence with giving question to Kazutora. "Kazutora? What's wrong bud?" Kazutora flinch a bit with the sudden word and look at Baji. "Oh it's nothing, don't worry about it." Kazutora form a small smile and take a cup of tea. He blew it slowly and take a small sip.

"Woah Baji this tea taste so refreshing, I love it" Baji is happy that he heard the compliment from Kazutora. "Well good to hear that then!" Baji form a smile and just drinking his tea.

Kazutora stare blankly at his tea looking at his own reflection that is kinda blurry. Baji noticed that Kazutora has been quiet for some times and decided to start a conversation.

By letting out an "ekhem", it somehow managed to get Kazutora's attention. Kazutora look at Baji and so does Baji. "So Kazutora, you've been quiet this whole time I see. What's wrong? Anything happened?" Kazutora I'd surprised with the sudden question but just answer normally to Baji.

"Nothing Baji, it's alright okay? No need to feel bad, you did nothing" Baji just look at Kazutora without breaking the contact. This make Kazutora feel the chills through his bone knowing Baji look at him like that.

"I won't stop looking at you until you answer my question" Kazutora look at Baji for a moment and let out a sigh. "Fine, I hope you won't be shocked or something like that" Baji nod his head and willingly to hear what is Kazutora is thinking.

Kazutora breath in and out. "well, it's just.. I heard all of it." Baji bend his head to the left slightly being confused. "huh? What did you hear about?" Kazutora stay silent and continue his sentences. "I heard you and Chifuyu's arguement. But really I don't mean to hear your arguement. I overheard about it and didn't realized that I overheard the whole conversation, or more like arguement."

Baji widened his eyes as he heard about it. "Eh really?? I'm really sorry, we didn't mean to argue that loud. And sorry for Chifuyu's words towards you. I know he's kinda harsh, but I'm hoping that he will accept you one day" Baji scratch his cheek using his index finger and smile awkwardly.

Kazutora shake his head and look at Baji. "No no need to apologize, it's not your fault. You didn't realized about it either. And don't apologize for Chifuyu's side, I understand. I'm a criminal after all, of course he won't accept me quickly.." Kazutora chuckle awkwardly.

Baji felt sorry for Kazutora because he had to hear all of it from both of them earlier. So he decided to change the topic to more positive one so Kazutora won't feel awkward and not wanting to make him feel sad thinking about it.

"Well so Tora, feel free to do anything in here and make it feel like it's your home. Oh and you can cook right?" Kazutora is easy to distracted, of course he'll just go with the topic that Baji just changed earlier. "Oh, yeah I do, you still remember about some foods I cooked for you?" Baji nod his head when he remembered about the foods that Kazutora made for him once ago.

"Yeah I do, but it's not bad or good like that, but it's more to good one!" Kazutora form a smile and take a sip of his tea. "Well I can try to cook again, but maybe tomorrow, can I?" Baji nod his head as he heard about it.
Kazutora form a smile and just eat some of the cakes that Baji served earlier.

Little does both of them realized, from the upper floor, Chifuyu is just standing there looking at both of them having a little conversation. He rolled his eyes and go to his bedroom and slammed the door, literally pissed off seeing both of them especially Kazutora.

Chifuyu really hate Kazutora with all his heart. He didn't like the way Baji just came and picked him up, then bring him back home and act like nothing happened. Kazutora looks like he's not even bothered about all the crime that he did.

"Tch, that bastard having those happy times for himself while literally ignoring on what crime that he just did." Chifuyu go towards his bed and sit down on it. "Bringing back because he's your best friend? What kind of excuse is that anyway?" Chifuyu scratch his head using one of his hand.

Hello my dear reader. Thanks for reading this chapter. Sorry if it's short, I'll try to make more. Well then have a nice day, stay safe and be heathy. Bye bye.