new restaurant & cafe progress

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2028]

"good morning, mom, dad."

"good morning," they replied as hana entered the car.

"how are you feeling, dear?" her dad asked.

hana exhaled, "better than before."

"just say if you need anything. just in case you feel like you wanna puke," her mom said.

"i'm fine. i feel better today," hana replied.

"alright. but just tell us if you need anything," her dad added.

"noted with thanks," hana smiled.

hana's morning sickness has been going on for about two weeks now. she's in her sixth week in pregnancy and her being pregnant is not a nice thing for her body.

she has been feeling things she never had before. morning sickness is the worst.

her cravings are also very very bad. her hormones are really challenging her. she will not say anything about her cravings but when hana was seen crying, that's her craving.

johnny already knew about it. she always had cravings but hana feels that she was weird and just a disturbance. so, she didn't say anything. but deep inside, she feels hurt and so she cried. johnny found her crying quietly a few times already because of her cravings.

her emotions are also very fragile. cho-reum performed onstage as a part of their class performance and when hana saw the performance video, she cried a lot.

her feelings are everywhere. she's very emotional. cries a lot and gets angry a lot these days.

"so, where are we going first?" hana's mom said.

"the restaurant. we're going to see how's the progress of the interior design. after that, we're going to the furniture place to get all the things," hana said.

"alright," hana's mom replied with a nod.

hana's parents had already a pension. they are living off their pension. well, they have been working for over 40 years. both are already 60 years old and stopped teaching as teachers already.

they have a restaurant in jeju island and now, they are opening another branch in gangnam.

hana, johnny and her brother's family are helping the most that they can.

the siblings are also opening a café. it has been their dream to open a café together. so, the family helped them. for now, the café is under hana's name.

they are going to open the café in front of their family's restaurant so it's easy to look out for each other. hye-joon who had completed his exams, waiting for results, and waiting to graduate is now taking short courses on how to cook, how to make drinks, and all that.