CANCELED

Im really sorry. I'm not sure wether or not i'll come back to this au. I've stopped hyperfixating on cookie run and have no motivation to do anything with this.  This doesn't mean I have completly lost interest in cookie run. Sorry to the people invested in this au I've just really started to hate the way i wrote the story.  I know knwo I could do alot better. I think the problem was that i kept worldbuilding this au and left the main story in the dust. Even the plot i did write was other characters having the spotlight.  I should have said this awhile ago but I kinda forget :l.  I will try to finsh my other cookie run fic but no promises.

Again, sorry to the fans of this book. One day I might rewrite this but for now this is it. This story does mean alot to me but I can't stand to do anything more with it at the moment.

Thank you @BandoriFan and @Yuricandy178 for inspiring me to make this and for kepting me going for longer than i would have otherwise. I don't think i could have got this far without your support.

Feel free to ask any questions about this au or if you're interested in hearing the rest of the story i did write. I wrote alot of lore for this au and wouldn't mind talking about it.

I'm not really sure how to end this. Thank you readers for ur support. Goodbye for now  -Lena writes stuff