How did it happen?

Hi, I hope you guys love this I suck at spelling so if the same words are wrong tell me this is my first time doing this.  y/n is not human and when Michael killed her she went to the empty and lost her memories in the empty. Billy aka the new death came and took Y/n out of the empty to work for her and Y/n took it because she didn't want to be there any longer and when Y/n got out she felt different.    

 {EDIT:  I fixed the spelling with the help of my older sister who is also a Wattpad writer so thanks to her the story is spelled right hopefully}

"Y/N!!! " a tall blurry figure cried out when he said that I felt a sharp pain in my chest. It felt like being drained, I was dying and it felt weird. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and say "It's ok it's ok it's ok" he kept saying it all over again and again but I was looking at the light in front of me and my eyes were closing and the blurry figure was freaking him out to someone named Dean, he was calling out "DEAN!!" "DEAN!! " said the tall blurry man and that's when everything went dark. 

I woke up and I  felt cold when I tried to stand up I felt pain in my chest. "Where am I?" Y/n said, I look around and saw nothing but darkness, "Hello?" said Y/n.  "Anyone here..... where the hell am I?" 

y/n has been walking around in the cold darkness and when y/n turn around she saw a dark slime thing looking in front of y/n it transformed like her. "Hi, there y/n!" said the look-alike.  "Y/n, why are you a wake..... no one has ever been a wake..... in here," said the look-alike,  "I don't know what you're talking about?" said Y/n.  "You tell me, smart guy," said the look-alike. "I DON'T KNOW  AND IM NOT A GUY!!!" said Y/n. "leave me alone," said Y/n. "Why would I do that?" said the look-alike.  "Well then," said the look-alike.