Chapter 1

Warning: Explicit sexual content ahead! Read at your own risk! <3

/ / / /

It had been less than a week since the first incident at Bowser's castle. Luigi was still very much shaken up, but nothing was going to stop him from doing what he thought would benefit the Mushroom Kingdom and the princess.

"S..swear that you'll stop taking the princess hostage.. if.. if you stop doing that, then we have a deal.." Bowser's claws were tangled in Luigi's hair, pressing his bruised face firmly into the ground. Luigi's voice trembled as he spoke. "Y-you have to promise me-" "Fine. Just- stop fucking talking," Bowser snarled, pushing his large cock inside Luigi again, filling him up completely. "AH-!" Luigi gasped, slapping a hand over his mouth in shock.

Bowser hummed, pleased at the sight before him. He wanted to tear that pretty pink dress to shreds, but unfortunately that wasn't an option. "You're so tight, Peaches," he purred, licking his lips. Luigi's knees dug into the ground painfully as Bowser thrusted violently, in and out, his immense strength never wavering.

Luigi could barely stand after that, scratches decorating his back and hickeys along his thighs. He shuddered, a sense of dread filling his stomach as he made his way through the dead trees and towards the entrance of Bowser's castle. Awkwardly, Luigi adjusted his face mask, making sure that he wouldn't be recognized. 'How does she wear this thing?' Luigi thought, pulling at the dress's puffy sleeves. When the Koopa guards saw him coming, they raised the gate.

Luigi gave a polite nod as he passed them, wondering if he should have asked for directions. He walked around aimlessly for a good while, and just before he was about to turn back, a familiarly guttural voice came from behind him. "You look lost," Luigi jumped, turning around to find Bowser towering over him with a smirk on his face.

He reached out one of his hands and Luigi flinched. Bowser gently brushed a strand of long, blond hair out of his face, then used a claw to tilt Luigi's head up. Their eyes locked, "don't worry. 'Few more days of you being here and you'll know yer way around." He grabbed Luigi by the wrist, a little too tightly. "I even prepared a room, just for you.. but tonight you get to stay in mine, my Princess,"

Luigi was terrified. He wasn't sure what Bowser planned on doing to him. Of course, he'd agreed to sex - but if it was anything like their first encounter, well.. Luigi was scared for his life.

They made their way to Bowser's bedroom, the large, heavy doors closing behind them with a loud thunk. Luigi heard him slide the lock into place, then felt his arms wrap around his waist. His blue eyes began to well with tears so he squeezed them shut. He really didn't want Bowser to see him cry like this. He didn't want him to think he was weak.

"Hmm.. I wonder if you taste as good as you smell," Bowser chuckled, pressing Luigi's back into his chest. After brushing the hair of the wig off of his shoulder, Bowser started leaving tender kisses all over Luigi's neck. He flicked his warm tongue over his nape, making Luigi shiver.

Luigi noticed that Bowser was acting different. His touches were softer, and so was his tone of voice. This gentleness surely wouldn't last. Though he wouldn't say he was enjoying himself, a tent had definitely begun to form in Luigi's underwear. Well.. Peach's panties, rather.

'This is so humiliating..' Luigi thought, wishing so badly that he could let the tears flow. He wanted to scream - he wanted to run away. He prayed that Mario would somehow figure out where he was and burst through the door, putting an end to whatever this was that he'd agreed to.

"Why don't I show you to the bed, hm?" It was more a demand than an offer. Bowser turned Luigi around to face him, his crimson eyes glowing with desire. More than anything Bowser wished he could kiss his princess. He became irritated when he saw the mask upon her face, but brushed this feeling off, instead focusing on the task at hand.

Luigi began inching away nervously. His foot caught on the back of his dress, causing him to fall down hard onto Bowser's huge bed. "A-ah.. whoops—" Upon hearing his voice, Bowser snarled, climbing on top of him. Luigi froze up in a state of fear, unable to move as Bowser wrapped his claws around his neck. He gave a warning squeeze.

"The deal was no talking." The Koopa king slid his other hand up Luigi's dress, slowly tracing his thigh then kneading his clothed erection. His angry expression turned back into a smirk. "Soon ya won't be able to anyway- you'll be a moaning mess underneath me," Luigi whined, squirming under Bowser's touch. He slipped a finger around the soft fabric of his panties and in one movement they were ripped away, torn to shreds. Bowser grabbed his length and began stroking, slow and steady.

Luigi apologized silently to Peach, feeling guilty for ruining her clothes, even if he wasn't exactly the one doing it. He said sorry in his head to all the future garments of hers that may be ripped off of him. Luckily though, she had a closet of plenty - or, if we're being honest, an entire room that was dedicated only to her clothes.

After a bit, Bowsed stopped and lifted the dress, exposing Luigi's throbbing cock. "Now-" he said, staring down hungrily at his princess. "let's get started,"

/ / / /