Chapter 2

Warning: Explicit sexual content ahead! Read at your own risk! <3

/ / / /

There was a gentle breeze shaking the treetops, leaves sauntering down to the glistening waves. Some sort of tune could be heard coming out of a crackling radio from inside the house, the clanging of pots and pans all but drowning it out.

Luigi sat along the riverbank, his pant legs rolled up and feet in the water. He watched as a few little fish swam idly by. After a while of sitting there and staring off into space, his ears began to ring.

"Hey- Lu?" Luigi jumped when he felt someone touch his shoulder, turning around with widened eyes only to find Mario standing there, concerned. "You alright? I was calling your name for the past ten minutes.."

Luigi's heart rate began to return to normal when he responded, "ah, s-sorry. I guess I just got lost in thought," He turned back to face the water. Mario came to stand next to him, his gloved hand now resting on his brother's shoulder. "It's alright, bro! Just wanted you to join me for lunch,"

Now there were three fish, watching curiously as Luigi wiggled his toes before darting away. "I bet all that thinking's got you starving—" Mario paused. "What.. happened to your knees?" Luigi froze, his eyes trailing back up his legs to find the dark reddish-purple of fresh bruises. He scoured his mind for a good enough excuse, but the only thing he could find were vivid memories of the night before.

Although it started off slow, Bowser wasn't very merciful.

"Like this," Bowser growled, forcing Luigi to his knees. He winced at the pain, Bowser's large fingers grabbing his face. "I wanna know what yer throat feels like," Luigi's sapphire eyes glistened with tears, watching intently as the Koopa King before him stroked his own cock. The almost tentacle-like appendage began to throb and grow longer.

He tilted his hips forward and the tip slid beneath Luigi's mask carefully, making sure not to move it too much - making sure everything below his eyes was still hidden away. Luigi furrowed his brows, squeezing his eyes and lips shut in attempts to refuse, Bowser's dick prodding at him. "I'm not asking - open your mouth—" He sighed when Luigi did what he was told, his hot lips hesitantly wrapping around him. Bowser pushed in a bit further, loving the way Luigi's throat hugged his length and how he was already gagging.

"—and lemme see those pretty blue eyes."

"Luigi?" He was spacing out again. The flashbacks were almost too real, making him believe he was still in that bedroom even though he could hear the chirping of birds in the distance. "I-I fell," he said clumsily. "you know me. I was climbing on the rocks near the beach again.." Mario wasn't exactly convinced, but he couldn't think of any reason Luigi had to lie about something like that, so he dismissed it.

"Hm. Y'gotta be more careful. I'll get you an ice pack," he patted his brother's back affectionately. Luigi fought the urge to yelp and recoil, pain radiating from the scratches that covered his back, hidden beneath his shirt. "C'mon, before it gets cold." Luigi brought himself to his feet, rolling his pants back down as he followed his brother back inside their home.

Mario put his hands on his hips and smiled at the taller Italian proudly when they approached their little round dinner table. "I made your favorite! Though, I did take the liberty of adding a few things—" Luigi looked down to find some grilled cheese sandwiches cut into triangles on top of a big plate, looking a little on the burnt side. They looked.. very questionable, to say the least - something brown peeking out from inside the gooey cheese.

"Wow, uh.. mushrooms? I thought you hated those," Luigi smiled nervously. "Well, they're pretty much all the Princess ever has around the castle, so.. they're growin' on me, I guess." He laughed at that, looking down at his older brother. "Never woulda thought."

The two of them shared a nice, peaceful meal together, basking in the midday sunlight that beamed in through the windows. Sharing drinks with his brother and making fun of his cooking was probably the only time Luigi felt like he could actually relax. He didn't want to leave from his spot. "Boy, I'm stuffed!" He didn't want Mario to go.

"Hope ya got enough. I'm gonna go finish up the laundry," Mario said, scooting his chair back so that he could get up. Luigi began to feel antsy. "Thanks, bro, that was really great - I only broke one tooth this time," he snickered and Mario crossed his arms. "C'mon, it wasn't even burnt! You're just dramatic!" He wagged a finger at Luigi. "And you have crumbs in your 'stache."

After some much needed sibling banter, Luigi reluctantly let Mario get back to his half of the chores. Luigi had finished his a few hours ago, left with nothing on his itinerary. He'd been outside a while, so he decided that since there was no important Mushroom Kingdom business that needed taking care of, he would hit the shower a bit early.

Luigi closed the door and tossed his towel onto the sink, catching a glimpse of himself in the mirror before pulling back the shower curtain. He didn't like to look at himself for too long anymore. He felt ashamed. He pondered what everyone else thought of him. Mario, Peach.. what sort of person did they see when Luigi would walk into the room? A scaredy-cat? A hero? A sidekick?

'A nobody,' His imagination conjured up Bowser's voice, 'a toy for everyone to play with 'til they get bored.' Luigi frowned. "Maybe." He mumbled to himself. He turned on the water, cranking the heat up almost all the way. When he undressed and stepped underneath the water, he let out a long, shaky sigh he didn't know he'd been holding in.

The hot water felt so good as it glided over his sore body. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back underneath the steady stream.

'I think you enjoy it.' He froze, eyebrows furrowed. Huh? Enjoy it? Luigi felt sick every day now. There was no way he enjoyed this. He was a nervous wreck - more so than normal. He couldn't get the image of Bowser out of his head, the way he would have his way with him, all of the pain he inflicted - he wanted it gone. So, why— 'oh, you really do like it, huh? You're so pathetic,'

"W..what I've been doing is for the good of.. of everyone!" Luigi hissed quietly, clenching his fists. "If anyone's pathetic, it's you!" 'Oh? Then why are ya getting so worked up, hmm?' An imaginary Bowser slid his clawed hands over Luigi's shoulders, down his arms. Luigi opened his eyes and looked down at himself, precum leaking from his newfound erection.

Blush spread across his face and prickled down his neck. "This.. t-this is..." One of Bowser's claws made its way to his chest, the other reaching down to gently graze his cock. He wrapped his own fingers around it, giving it a squeeze before pulling back his foreskin some. 'You love it, don't you?' "No." Luigi began to stroke himself off. 'You love all this attention,' "N-no- ah.."

He imaged Bowser's hot, wet tongue flush against his skin. And those sharp teeth- "mmh! U-uhn.." Luigi whimpered, bringing his other hand up to his neck. "Fffhck.. s-stop.." He mewled as he envisioned a large hand grabbing his throat, stifling his moans. Luigi picked up the pace - he was already so close.

Picturing Bowser there against him, dick rubbing against his back and teeth digging into the bruise on his shoulder- that's what sent him over the edge. Luigi cried out as his orgasm washed over him, his cum spilling out and falling down the drain with the water. He squeezed his eyes shut as his body twitched, everything tingling from the pleasure.

As soon as it was over, though, all he knew was shame and embarrassment. Luigi cursed himself, terribly confused as to why he just committed such an act. What Bowser was doing was fucking awful.. so then.. why did it feel good?

Weakly, he reached for the soap; desperate to scrub away the memories that were forever burned into his skin.

/ / / /